Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Lik, give a day that's good cause you're the hardest to reach 😆

Nothing happening in BW forum. cause there's no scandal yet, worth talking about. Let's wait and see

btw did you hear about KVB & SJ, going to do a cameo on some show on SP
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Any day of the week or weekend is good for me, cause I'm working at home now so, my schedule is flexible ladies
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Third party vote isn't a wasted vote. It is a way to take back power, of the two parties not taking my vote for granted and EXPECTING people's vote. Nah... that's not going to play with me.
Trump says things, Hillary and Democrats have done things. They are the ones who get away with things Republicans can only dream of getting done.

Trump talks about illegal immigrants, Obama deported record amounts.

People are scared of Trump's temperament and possible wars. HRC and camp are doing everything to try to bring a Russian scare and doing McArthy era type of Bullshit of accusing everyone and everything on Russians.

Trump's campaign member was a lobbyist for Russia-Ukraine ties? Yeah, along with Hillary's campaign manager's founded lobbyist company which now his brother runs and still has the similar ties to Russia-Ukraine. But the the focus is the media is the only Trump ties and loud beating of the drums of a Kremlin agent and Manchurian Candidate.

Racism and racist institutions of US are not being combated by Democrats. Democrats are signing 'Blue Lives Matter' Bills which allow for police discretion on whether or not to release dashcam videos to the public.

Racism is also when politicians and media go all out and cover and prop up cops and give them sympathy and benefit of doubt, but never the same to victims of police brutality. When they ask victims of police brutality to denounce others' violent actions against cops (which should be denounced) but never ask and trot out victims of fallen cops to speak out against police brutality or to denounce...

Donald Trump says things. And may do things. But they've already been done by Hillary and Democrats. So that threat of Donald Trump will not make me vote for Hillary just because Green Party wouldn't win.

Hillary Clinton's account tweeted to vote your conscience. 😆 She meant only for Republicans. Hah. But I will be voting my conscience too just as she said. XD

If Trump wins, it is not my fault. It is the fault of the media, the Democratic party who all pushed this horrible candidate and DNC who planned for three years to corronate the worst possible candidate ever, with high dis likability ratings, low trustworthiness, etc etc.

LOLLL... They promise today that they will stop accepting foreign donations IF she is elected. LMAO. She kept doing that when she was Secretary of State, and it's basically a signal to all the cronies to flood the donations while they can.

Obama had her sign a memorandum to keep the foundation separate and not to be involved or even give perception of involvement, she didn't do that. Obama said CFN had to disclose all donations, they didn't do that.

The President of the United States couldn't keep her in check, and I am supposed to believe a promise she makes before election. Also I doubt it. CFN has the Clinton Global Initiative, and would probably keep taking donations through international branches, just not the actual Clinton Foundation.

But that is the exact reason she has nothing to worry about in a November 8 ballot, because the same media and forces will make sure that she wins by the same tactics. They NOW, after primaries sent out headlines regarding the ethical problems of CFN loudly instead of quietly as they did earlier in the year. And are pretending like a promise to halt donations IF Hillary is elected is a great thing.

People voting for Hillary against Trump are not wrong to do so. But I But I don't view one worse than the other. I view one as legitimized corruption who is dangerous and Trump too I view as dangerous. I object to calling a third party vote a wasted vote. If enough do so, it is a message loud and clear that Democrats cannot coast and expect votes.

And if third parties get five percent or more, that is funding for future elections which helps the cause that they can at least share the stage for debates and give voice to the spectrum of politics that is not center-right.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
I can do 7 a.m. EST whichever day or 11 p.m. which ever day. XD
Let me know if it's too early or late, Rani. If so can find a time in between,😆
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Third party vote isn't a wasted vote. It is a way to take back power, of the two parties not taking my vote for granted and EXPECTING people's vote. Nah... that's not going to play with me.

Trump says things, Hillary and Democrats have done things. They are the ones who get away with things Republicans can only dream of getting done.

Trump talks about illegal immigrants, Obama deported record amounts.

People are scared of Trump's temperament and possible wars. HRC and camp are doing everything to try to bring a Russian scare and doing McArthy era type of Bullshit of accusing everyone and everything on Russians.

Trump's campaign member was a lobbyist for Russia-Ukraine ties? Yeah, along with Hillary's campaign manager's founded lobbyist company which now his brother runs and still has the similar ties to Russia-Ukraine. But the the focus is the media is the only Trump ties and loud beating of the drums of a Kremlin agent and Manchurian Candidate.

Racism and racist institutions of US are not being combated by Democrats. Democrats are signing 'Blue Lives Matter' Bills which allow for police discretion on whether or not to release dashcam videos to the public.

Racism is also when politicians and media go all out and cover and prop up cops and give them sympathy and benefit of doubt, but never the same to victims of police brutality. When they ask victims of police brutality to denounce others' violent actions against cops (which should be denounced) but never ask and trot out victims of fallen cops to speak out against police brutality or to denounce...

Donald Trump says things. And may do things. But they've already been done by Hillary and Democrats. So that threat of Donald Trump will not make me vote for Hillary just because Green Party wouldn't win.

Hillary Clinton's account tweeted to vote your conscience. 😆 She meant only for Republicans. Hah. But I will be voting my conscience too just as she said. XD

If Trump wins, it is not my fault. It is the fault of the media, the Democratic party who all pushed this horrible candidate and DNC who planned for three years to corronate the worst possible candidate ever, with high dis likability ratings, low trustworthiness, etc etc.

LOLLL... They promise today that they will stop accepting foreign donations IF she is elected. LMAO. She kept doing that when she was Secretary of State, and it's basically a signal to all the cronies to flood the donations while they can.

Obama had her sign a memorandum to keep the foundation separate and not to be involved or even give perception of involvement, she didn't do that. Obama said CFN had to disclose all donations, they didn't do that.

The President of the United States couldn't keep her in check, and I am supposed to believe a promise she makes before election. Also I doubt it. CFN has the Clinton Global Initiative, and would probably keep taking donations through international branches, just not the actual Clinton Foundation.

But that is the exact reason she has nothing to worry about in a November 8 ballot, because the same media and forces will make sure that she wins by the same tactics. They NOW, after primaries sent out headlines regarding the ethical problems of CFN loudly instead of quietly as they did earlier in the year. And are pretending like a promise to halt donations IF Hillary is elected is a great thing.

People voting for Hillary against Trump are not wrong to do so. But I But I don't view one worse than the other. I view one as legitimized corruption who is dangerous and Trump too I view as dangerous. I object to calling a third party vote a wasted vote. If enough do so, it is a message loud and clear that Democrats cannot coast and expect votes.

And if third parties get five percent or more, that is funding for future elections which helps the cause that they can at least share the stage for debates and give voice to the spectrum of politics that is not center-right.

Trump campaign chairman was doing a lot more then being a lobbyist for Ukraine dictator ex president. But I don't care cause he's not running for president, DT is running for the highest office of this country.

The foundation did release all there donation, but it was high aides setting up meeting with donors, even though it didn't happen but it was still conflict of interest. Cheryl Mills going to the foundation event is another dumbness

They just do a lot of dumb things that leave for interpretation, like silly Bill going on the plane to say hi to Lorretta Lynch, while his wife is being investigated. SMH

I'm all for sending message to DNC, cause they drop the ball on the middle class a long time ago.

I wanted Bernie but as start to do research on him something just didn't seem right but I didn't care, cause this was the year for change and outsider. But then the campaign started to be about him and then I learn he too did wall street events, and his wife bankrupt a university, but I was like nah that's not true. Still was for Bernie till the end even though he didn't release his taxes, or release give any of his personal financial in after asking extension twice each being 45 each time 😆

They all shady man

Jill Stein I don't know and forget the other

For me 3rd will be a wasted cause I remember due to Ralph Nader, instead of Gore, supreme court give Bush the presidency.

So for me no 3rd party.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I can do 7 a.m. EST whichever day or 11 p.m. which ever day. XD

Let me know if it's too early or late, Rani. If so can find a time in between,😆

I'm good from 8:15am EST but not 7 😆

11pm is great too as for the day during the week is fine but weekend will be 12-5 EST

so I'll be waiting for your reply
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Manafor did it along with the Podesta group. Basically, Manifort hired the Podesta group and the Podesta group has now lawyered up. There are other ties too with Russia Ukraine, Mark Penn and some firms, but Podestas are directly involved with the Manafort scandal, and that is tied with Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

Clinton Foundation did not release all their donors. They disclosed the donors who donated directly to CFN, but not all that did so to CGI affiliates which then routed the money to CFN. Canadian CFN partnership is the biggest example, using laws which allowed for the non-disclosure of donors and claiming they couldn't do so according to Canadian law... So what was disclosed was that the money came from the Canadian partnership of CGI.

And it wasn't just Cheryl Mills. Mills was kind enough to 'volunteer' her time, while for the longerst time the State Department would refuse to disclose where Cheryl Mills what she was doing that weekend she boarded train to NY.

Other than her, Huma Abadein along with State Dpartment was simultaneously working for CFN as well as a consultant to a firm tied to Clinton Foundation circle. This is the Huma Abedin, her closest aide, one who had access enough to reply to Clinton's emails by stating it was Huma. So she had access. And this Huma Abadin was working for both simultaneously.

The fact that Clinton waited on the tarmac for Lynch shows how much they don't care for integrity because both are smart enough to know better.

Bernie Sanders said early on "Not Me, Us' and has always said "Our Revolution." He has made it constantly *Not* about him.

He has not done wall street events in private like Clinton did. He did was Democratic function while he ran for Senate with the Dems endorsing him, and the other was one which his 20 minute speech which was recorded and easily available online. Another one a local program done in New Hampshire which had sponsors for the event.

That is nothing compared to Clinton, her various private speeches, etc. And her claim of his Wall Street Money was debunked by every fact checker because it was by DSCC and Wall Street Money to DSCC was fraction of their complete funds, of which they gave a few hundred thousand to Sanders.

He did release his 2014 tax return during primaries, though yes, very late, and Clinton only released 2015 last week. So it's not like Clinton released it earlier. either. Clinton had all her tax returns for the last 20 years all filed and ready to go, not the case with Sanders who had no plans for Presidential run, which was obvious from his announcement last year.

Could he and should he have been more transparent, yeah. But if he had made it to the general I would assume he would have done so for the general same way Clinton released her 2015 only last week.

His wife and the college part is one thing I agree with. No matter how I read it, it seemed like she was wrong there and I will not defend it. However the money she got was public knowledge and as a member of Congress for decades, that has been reported in his congressional disclosures..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Also Ralph Nader didn't give Bush the Presidency.
*If Democrats didn't have such sucky option of right wing VP pic and Gore being so centrist, more would have voted for Gore.

*More Dems voted for Bush than voted for Nader in Florida. There is no guarantee that Gore would have gotten those Nader votes . Bush ran as compassionate conservative, and Gore too ran as Conservative Democrat.

*Gore lost his home state.

*Last one- Supreme Court lost Gore the election because he would have won the recount. But Bush had his brother to take care of Florida for him, so I suspect those hanging chads would have been the case without Nader as well.

The vote in 2008 was against Iraq War which both Dems and Republicans pushed through even though they should've known it was BS just like many not in Congress at that time as well as some in Congress did.

It was a rejection of Clintonism and dynastic politics and yet that is what we've reverted to.

The idea of duapoly is simply to benefit the same corporate status quo. If there are viable third parties, they force many debates on issues. But they don't want it, so they vilify Nader and now are smearing Green Party voters (but not Libertarian voters, who are also voting third party.)

Also--if Bush won because of Nader, Bill Clinton won due to Ross Perot, who got far more votes and got more percentage overall and in more states than Nader ever did.😆 But that is conveniently left out in all the media vilification of third, fourth, Independent, whatever...parties.
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm good from 8:15am EST but not 7 😆

11pm is great too as for the day during the week is fine but weekend will be 12-5 EST

so I'll be waiting for your reply

11pm some weekday is fine with me. Weekend, i wasn't even thinking about. actually but yes would be later for me too many times.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
'm not talking about their taxes, cause DT didn't release for any, and HRC released about 30 years except 2015, and Bernie only released 2014 and no years prior. As a candidates, and politician you're suppose to release all taxes for your years in government.

I was talking about Sanders not filing a personal financial disclosure with the Federal Election Commission (FEC)

He asked for his first extension which he was granted then when he asked for another 45 days, I started scratching my head like what the freaking problem, first no taxes and now this. So at the end of last month he said he doesn't need to provide it cause he's no a longer candidate 😆

Agree 100% about Gore losing Tennessee didn't help Ross P, getting 19% didn't help Bush.

But proofs to my point 3rd parties are SPOILERS 😆

As for Russians is seems all has loved for the country even Jill Stein. Regarding Podesta, he's not involve with this latest stuff but others from his firm. Let's wait and see what happens

My things is no politician is on the up and up, even Sanders, and he's damn lucky media, didn't probe in his life like the others cause then most of the disillusion some of his supporters have for him would've been crushed.

I did all my pros and cons research and

I've made peace with whom I'm voting for in November 😆