Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I haven't followed everything to a t, but I think they definitely had a fling. What happened after that is probably Kangana's craziness, but Hrithik gets all the support and advantage of the craziness that happened afterwards from her.

I'm Team Kangana too. 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I haven't followed everything to a t, but I think they definitely had a fling. What happened after that is probably Kangana's craziness, but Hrithik gets all the support and advantage of the craziness that happened afterwards from her.

I'm Team Kangana too. 😆

Oh is good to know 😆

Kangana, is a freaking Rockstar, and so happy she defended herself well

HR is a a$$ the girl broke up with you and you start releasing shit and talking crap

his ex-wife is a dummy trying to defend him, whatever, what a Loser

He lost my respect, never a fan but I respected him now that's gone
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I'm sure you find out by now that Sleepy Hallow will be
back for another season

Castle, Nashville & Mysteries of Laura all cancel

What serial are you watching these days
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Why is she still even invited to Cannes

Recently, Aishwariya Rai Bachchan made a stunning appearance at the Cannes Red Carpet. But, one of her outfit didn't match with her makeup. She had worn a gorgeous gown and had applied a purple lipstick. Following which people trolled her on twitter. She even started trending on the top list.

On the other hand, her loving hubby, Abhishek Bachchan who is very active on social media and is known for giving people a good taste of their medicine didn't come ahead in her support on social platform.

So when we asked Abhi about it he said, "Trolled? When was she getting trolled?"

When we informed him about various trolls that were making rounds he said, "I didn't know. Nobody said anything to me. I thought she looked sensational. Turning to us he asked, "What do you think?"

When we told him she looked gorgeous he said, "Ha so? End of conversation!!!"

Indeed, Abhishek Bachchan surely knows how to roll it..!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yes, I know about it being renewed. Am waiting to see how badly it burns. XD
I had no clue Nashville was still going on till now 😆

I had checked out both the new Sony shows but I am so picky that certain things annoy me in how shows go the same way or non-nuanced Indian soap way. It's annoying.

Anyway, will binge watch soon enough again.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Well let's see how it works out next season
I'm not watching any serials at this time, don't have any interest at this time
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Hey Lik

Are you ready for the summer
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Check this out 😆

Although Aasiya Kazi and Gulshan Nain, haven't accepted their relationship in public, we hear that the couple is going strong and rock-steady with their relationship. The alleged lovebirds, who were last seen together in Box Cricket League will now share screen space in a short-film.

Aasiya, who was last seen in Balika Vadhu said, "Everyone falls in love or gets married with certain expectations and some of them have dealt with the disappointment of unmet expectations."

The pretty actress, who shot to fame with Balaji Telefilms 'Bandini' further added, "This short film will highlight the expectations versus reality in the relationship. Instead of focusing on unmet or unspoken expectations, which lead to the eventual unraveling of the relationship, we should accept the fact that relationships are not always rainbows and butterflies."

Recently Gulshan's brilliant performance in web series titled 'All About Section 377' has won him accolades from one and all. "Last year, my friend Amit Khanna wrote this story and I took an impromptu decision to produce it. The untitled short film is now under post production and we are planning to release it on the web," said Gulshan, who was last seen in Channel V's 'Friends Conditions Apply'.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
He's not a bad looking guy at all

But whatever, I'll check out the short film
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yes, am ready for summer.
And ehhh, he's aigght. He's not really good looking or bad looking. Just average but maybe with non-average features. So he can't really be called average either.

I liked Mohan's brother. lol.