#PostSpree : Irritate?

Poll

Who irritate you the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rehan was irritating but at times he used his brain but the most irritating from the choices was zara her ammi obsession with aliya ughh n calling zain monster uncle. She was pretty annoying n even rehan couldnt control her. Though her stupidity n getting saved by zain put some sense into rehan n he reunited zaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Rehan was irritating but at times he used his brain but the most irritating from the choices was zara her ammi obsession with aliya ughh n calling zain monster uncle. She was pretty annoying n even rehan couldnt control her. Though her stupidity n getting saved by zain put some sense into rehan n he reunited zaya.

Totally agree👏
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't like the whole khan family but if i have to choose one then it ll be none other than zara most irritating child i have ever seen(no offence to child artist)
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Rehaan made some sense. And yes, I totally agree. Her constant bugging Aaliya, calling her 'Ammi', stopping her from meeting Zain, calling him Monster Uncle.. that made me go mad! I hate Zara the most. Rehan is immediately after that.
cupcaked thumbnail

Me too. Guess we're on the same boat. 😳
cupcaked thumbnail
Kabir does not bug anyone?
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

I didn't like the whole khan family but if i have to choose one then it ll be none other than zara most irritating child i have ever seen(no offence to child artist)

Zara was, indeed, the most irritating kid. And yes, her irritating sense of talking, making her 'trying' to appear cute (none in respect with the actor. based upon the role potrayed by the actor). I didn't really like the way she appeared, and bugged us. Even Rehan could not handle that disaster. And the least person that bugged us was Kabir, am I right?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

Zara was, indeed, the most irritating kid. And yes, her irritating sense of talking, making her 'trying' to appear cute (none in respect with the actor. based upon the role potrayed by the actor). I didn't really like the way she appeared, and bugged us. Even Rehan could not handle that disaster. And the least person that bugged us was Kabir, am I right?

Kabir was the least annoying and probably the most sensible of the khan family😆. Zara really bugged me, at first her paapi drama was ok but the her ammi drama annoyed me. She even broke poor saifs tooth( saif the cutie who unknowingly protected aliya from rocket), she did a funny thing with pushing suri into the water but in hindsight what an irritating kid rehan acted like she just spilled juice on suri. They never made fahads kids that annoying they were adorable even when they interrupted zaya but zara especially uggh tv kids need to be used moderately n carefully otherwise they become too much n please dont give kids adult dialogs some shows ruin the kids character by making them act like adults seriously let kids be kids.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't it obvious that Zara and her "Ammi" obsession is the winner of this poll?? man sometime i just wanted to jump into the tv screen and put some sense into that girl..!!
sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

Kabir does not bug anyone?

Tbh kabir was more of a follower to zara and he copied whatever zara did. so basically ZARA IS THE MAIN CULPRIT!!!😆