Jawanir phir nahi - Khul jaye botal teaser

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
It's kinda catchy but mayynnn Hamza Hypocrite Abbasi 🤣 look at his moves someone..😆😆 I feel they gave them the easiest dance steps ever because apparently none of them can dance for nuts 😆 I wanna watch this movie..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXhLo1cfbs[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The song is kinda catchy. Will have to give it a few listens to decide whether I like it or not.

I want to watch this movie (of course online) because I am a big Vasay Chaudhry and Ahmed Ali Butt fan. They are a riot, Vasay's expressions and voice modulations alone are enough to keep me entertained. I could care less for the others.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

The song is kinda catchy. Will have to give it a few listens to decide whether I like it or not.

I want to watch this movie (of course online) because I am a big Vasay Chaudhry and Ahmed Ali Butt fan. They are a riot, Vasay's expressions and voice modulations alone are enough to keep me entertained. I could care less for the others.

They're fun.. In the promos and songs they're pretty funny.. I would totally watch online..
Yess it is a catchy song..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

</div>
<div>

They're fun.. In the promos and songs they're pretty funny.. I would totally watch online..

<font face="Verdana">Yess it is a catchy song..</font>

do share the link of a good print
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'd watch this only for Vasay and Ahmed! These two are so funny 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eid waley din.. yeh nikle gi... ufff can we keep sacred days (both eid's) off limits.. i mean yes "khushi ka din" but its for Allah and Family! sure the rest of the year too, but these two days are supposed to be sacred in our religion (the very reason we have Pakistan today) ..
PS this reaction is purely in relations to the release date.. otherwise, i'm with everyone here.. As a fan of Vasey Chaudhry, I would see this for his brilliant work (based on past)... Just disappointed about the release date, that is all.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv to admit the film has been made on a grand scale
Recently they released the posters and god they were so hot and happening

Looked like some mega budget Hollywood movie poster

But as they say too many cooks spoil the broth

I m sure none of them hv a meaty role here

And worst part is hamza

The long hair skinny look not suiting him at all and he is looking like a joke in the movie

Buddha humayun shud take a break from doing lead roles as most songs and trailers focus on him only which is again very annoying

The only saving grace are the gals and vasay
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

eid waley din.. yeh nikle gi... ufff can we keep sacred days (both eid's) off limits.. i mean yes "khushi ka din" but its for Allah and Family! sure the rest of the year too, but these two days are supposed to be sacred in our religion (the very reason we have Pakistan today) ..

PS this reaction is purely in relations to the release date.. otherwise, i'm with everyone here.. As a fan of Vasey Chaudhry, I would see this for his brilliant work (based on past)... Just disappointed about the release date, that is all.

I agree with u
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hamza is a wierdo, first he complains about item numbers, but have scenes with a girl wearing bikini and now this song.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is another song out from the movie featuring Sohai and the men. Sohai is plain annoying. Some one pls keep her out of tv and cinema.