Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

just like some interesting people have interesting therioes here, that PR helped salman's image?πŸ˜†

as if his image makeover changed their perception towards salmanπŸ˜†

I have never said that πŸ˜•

I think his image is helped by his successful films. The fact that I think he's a criminal douchebag is a separate case 😳
870349 thumbnail

just like some interesting people have interesting therioes here, that PR helped salman's image?πŸ˜†

as if his image makeover changed their perception towards salmanπŸ˜†

Burn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope the lame GIF person is impressed by this

Chippeshwini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Burn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nah

you kinda suck balls at the GIF game πŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail

as if i asked u abt salman's cases πŸ˜•

keep ur thoughts with u !! it will help u in making another topic on salman like some nautankis do😳

you didn't πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

why did I think that you were trying to respond to my post then πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

enlighten me plzzz?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Burn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lmao

i love ur gifs!!! u r awesome..πŸ˜†
1043801 thumbnail
Funny how Salman had to be brought in since the very first post by OP. May be for once applaud a good cause independently ? Amusing to see trolling being given the precedence and letting the thread get diluted with useless comments for some who claim to be so morally upright. Then again, who am I kidding.

Anyhoo,
+1 to Nana Patekar. Having family farms and seen farmers work day and night, such encouragement is definitely needed. Everyone keeps fighting day and night for bigger and bigger raise. Wish the same can apply to farmers who toil like donkeys no matter the weather to bring the food to our plate. I hope we get to see more for such similar causes. PR or not, as long as people are getting helped, I am all up for it.

Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 9 years ago
990853 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

Wow! Had NO idea that he has been doing charity for 20 years! Such an inspirational man he is! This brings my faith back in humanity because for every fake Being Human, there is a Nana Patekar out there πŸ‘ I have new-found respect for this man! πŸ‘

And PR? Yeah sure! As if this article will help Welcome Back become the biggest BB this year #2RsLogic

He has been doing charity for long but it hardly get any notice.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdQZz9wWENM[/YOUTUBE]

Another 25 lakh was donated by BH after 10 celebs danced at Mulayam singh son's safai village.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
#Respect this man !.. πŸ‘ .. Drought and Farmer suicides is a huge problem in Maharashtra , good to know that there are people like Nana out there who like to keep it real .. ⭐️ .. faith in humanity restored .. ⭐️

BeingCriminal could learn a thing or two about being human from Nana Patekar ..

@ 9tanki : .. thanks for the thread .. i see some people continue to throw hissy fits over your threads , truth syrup is not everybody's cup of tea .. πŸ˜†
990853 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

#Respect this man !.. πŸ‘ .. Drought and Farmer suicides is a huge problem in Maharashtra , good to know that there are people like Nana out there who like to keep it real .. ⭐️ .. faith in humanity restored .. ⭐️

BeingCriminal could learn a thing or two about being human from Nana Patekar ..

@ 9tanki : .. thanks for the thread .. i see some people continue to throw hissy fits over your threads , truth syrup is not everybody's cup of tea .. πŸ˜†

It's funny how some people jumped to show their high IQ but ended on wrong side again πŸ˜†
I too have lot of respect for Nana, He hasnt been doing much movie but he has been always willing to help whatever he could from his side. Beingcriminal made statement that they will donate in July so that their movie Brajrangi Bhaijaan becomes tax free but so far he hasnt donated a single penny.

1042459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

++++1 πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1