Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Can you summarize the story?😳 Dont forget to write spoiler above it

Spoiler Alert

Ohkayy hinaa 😊
So em gonaa tell the basic storyline it starts with mishaal parents story they are living a happy life bt rubab's (I don't know the characters names ) sister in law ki shadi nahi ho pa rahi so she loves creating prblms between her bhai bhabi :p anyways inlaws ask rubab to get his brother married to to ZQ but she refuses ad the couple fight over this ad emaad divorces rubab eventually.
After divorce both the parents finds new companions and get married ad mishaal like a net ball goes to ama aba's houses few days here few days there, leaps takes place mishaal is all grown up ad have step sisters etc.
so there's a guy obviously the hero who lives near aba's house (I don't wanna get into his life story it's long) mishaal meets him occasionally & accidentally many times.
Finally mishaal father's decides to get her married turns out her to be husband is already married and off course the neighbour guy volunteers ad he gets married to mishaal :p apparently mishaal step sister had a crush on that neighbour guy, so she schemes against her bt her dad hears her plan, this is it nxt is the last episode in digest ad obviously mishaal will get her happy ending in the nxt episode :p
I have cut it short like really short even this is like outline of what my ama told me 😆

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ufff this story 🤢 but these days m liking this serial...lets see how it turns out to be!!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS the spoiler popo..
I dint get it..who is playing mishap? Is rabab playing mom of a grown up ?
Popo. thumbnail
@zona I know this story arghhh bt em just telling what i have heard may be with details ad some other tracks it gets better pata nahi bt still em not watching it lol
@grey mishaal is the little girl ad rubab is the mom
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I sooo wanted a better show with rabab emaad Jodi but they seemed to hv gotten the worst script
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
Wow i was actually liking this show but this seems like such a messy story. I hope someone good plays the role of grownup Misaal lol.

So you mean the story still isnt complete in the digest?
Popo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Wow i was actually liking this show but this seems like such a messy story. I hope someone good plays the role of grownup Misaal lol.

So you mean the story still isnt complete in the digest?

Yess last episode will come nxt month, may be drama better hi ho u never know 😉
I wanted Fozia to get married to the greedy guy lol
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't want all this step sibling second marriage leap etc etc thing
All this will spoil d show
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how is this so far? i did not start yet.