Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Havent seen that one
how was it?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karb was ok. not best not worst. I like adnan so i watched. Nothing to rave about and nothing to bash either. 3 stars out of 5
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a ghisa pita show.. Extremely backward story but there is something about it thats making me tune in every week 😕
Hopefully next week's episodes will cure me..an already backward storyline taking a turn for the worst
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've had Hum Tv on in the background while on my laptop and watched the last two episodes.
Seriously the step mother 😡
And the mum and dad, like what the hell?
Still trying to one up each other.

I'm imagining that the guy Misaal is supposed to marry is some divorced, abusive and money hungry guy. His parents are playing the "we don't want dowry" card so that later they can ask her for stuff since they didn't take anything from her dad.

I liked how we spoke to her evil step mother when she said she was going to leave the house.
The woman keeps saying that the problems with the family is because of Misaal but its her who has caused the problems by hating on Misaal.

And urghhh the typical story of a love triangle

cimba thumbnail
i am so tired of this spineless dad and this evil step mom ... cruella.. her own mom is also no better. always irritated for one or the other reason. this is not only ghisa pita show it is indeed a step back in to the horrid mentality of people. why cant she work and go to school ,when parents dont want to support her?? all the time to come home and being in good behavior is only for a step child... terrible

why is this not ending
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, atleast we now know why the stepmom is such a psycho...
Her husband openly praises his ex wife and tells her that he's not over her..

No wonder she takes it all out on poor Misaal

Still a backward arse story..
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i have actually seen a child like this in real life
soo i think it is very close to reality.
this happens in rare cases but yes it happens
and therefore i love it and i am actually waiting how this will end..
but no doubt the pari wasik and misaal love triangle is ghisa pita. thats the only part i dont likee..
or else i am loving the show..

i think that as now adeel has asked to get misaal and fahad married in 2 days fahad will say no and might say he doesnt like misaal n stuff. or maybe they will reveal that fahad isnt a nice guy or something. cox i find this all shadi thing really fishyy.. like really fishy..
i hope misaal ends up with warsik and not fahad and warsik is her first husband not second like not what happened in mera naseeb and kisse apna kahein and many many many other shows..!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not watched the last 2 weeks of this show, and from whatever I've seen and heard from my Amma and on here, nothing's moved much has it? Dragging on slightly.
cimba thumbnail
it is dragging for past few weeks and that is why most of us are waiting for an end. It is very much close to reality story line. I too felt bit fishy about rush rush wedding. I want Misaal to be happy in her life for once.