No need to be sorry
But I think step siblings are mehram to each other :S
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No need to be sorry

No they arent.. they can be mehram if the mother breastfeeds the stepkid as he or she then becomes her offspring.. i dont remember the exact term used for this.. otherwise they remain namehram as they arent related by blood
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

No need to be sorry

Oh and seeing you are a mohib mirza fan.. you might have seen hum tum on ary.. in it, mohib and amina were step siblings and paired opposite one another...
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If they don't share same parents then they can marry... Without any divorce etc..
Btw why?? 😆 what happened
Someone tell me plz
I havent heard of that show
but thats really weird...matlab the girl has to veil herself inside her own house :|
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I havent heard of that show

but thats really weird...matlab the girl has to veil herself inside her own house :|

Ya kinda what she has to do if she lives in a joint family and has to do parda from vousin or devar for that matter.. certainly not easy
Well we are not supposed to live with cousins anyway, I mean male ones.
and its also recommended for a husband to give his wife a separate home from his brothers (if he can afford one)
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly did not think much of this show but now story is picking up. I just started watching few episodes on my slow day. (did not follow reg) story is very nice and moving forward well. one of the better show so far for the year.
Now to make things gross to disgusting is how the hell in this world you grow up in the same house where one sibling ( step or blood) calls you aapi and other one is flirting with you. This is the height of incest. this is ethically and morally wrong. I dont care what religion has to say to that. Mere se ek to first cousins ki shaadi hajam nahi hoti aur yeh aa gaya.. first cousins are almost like a blood brother and sisters to me .. all are rakhi brothers .. eewww yuck.
I just hope they wont drag it
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've watched some episodes for a few mins when my mum was watching tv but I watched the episode where Misaal bumps into the guy in the library and then they show the mother talking to her husband and him talking about his son and I had a feeling it would be the guy she bumped into.
I felt really uncomfortable about that
I mean let her marry a guy who can take her away from her useless and ungrateful family, not someone who will keep her there.
Sure she may not have grown up with him but the fact that her mother is married to his dad 🤢
They share a sister for goodness sake.