Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its bad that adeel didn't realize his mistake.. How can he go on making the same mistake every time..
Good bushra would choose someone else now..
Because adeel would b same after sometime if she had married him
Adeel is a spineless guy and I hate such men!
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The worst part is ZQ character never suffered in novel, i hope she suffers here 🤔
I like bushra bt her new husband gonna be typical step father ingnoring mishaal ad giving importance to his own son
You mean Fozia?
and Bushras new hubby looks creepy
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You mean Fozia?

and Bushras new hubby looks creepy

Yess Fozia the sister in law
She is the cause of all the mess :@
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooo I'm glad I found this thread. I'm really enjoying the show and despite it have a cliche story it is still appealing to me I don't know why. I guess because the acting is good and it isn't dragging. I'm surprised it isn't getting much notice as it isn't bad at all in comparison to other dramas.

Who watched today's episode? Honestly I felt so bad for Misaal. It hurt so much *SPOILER* that the same people who were fighting for her and made sure their respective new spouses would care for her have actually forgotten her. I'm surprised by Adeel I can't believe he forgot his little princess, broke my heart 💔. That just made me so sad. I can't believe he did that. The saddest part was when Misaal was writing that both families plan stuff when she isn't there. 😭
Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago
Finally the leap came!
Poor Misaal :(
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heart broke for Misaal, she doesn't deserve the way she's being treated. I'm especially disappointed in her dad - putting her in the back burner, not cool. And the guy from the library scene was not impressive, I have a feeling he'll be her love interest. I agree she should have thanked him but him making a spectacle was unnecessary.
who is the actress? I wish they casted someone better