Toral Rasputra reveals secret of her co-stars

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

By  Harsha Masand Sat, August, 29 2015
http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/toral-rasputra-reveals-secret-of-her-co-stars/29665

The perfect combo of beauty with brains Toral Rasputra is surely one power packed performer. And we have mostly known her for essaying the role of no-nonsense Anandi in Balika Vadhu(Sphereorigins).

But, the lady surely has a cute mischievous side. Recently we engaged with the lady into a candid conversation and the lady revealed many secrets of her little friends on the set.

Toral shared, "For all the three kids on the set, Sparsh (Kundan), Viren (Shivam) and Gracy (Nimboli), I am more like their elder sister than a mother figure. And these little kids are so talented and smart that at times they amaze me. Even at such tender age, they are much confident and observing and even if they have anything in their mind, they are not hesitant about clarifying that".

"On the other hand, they are quite naughty as well. Though I don't shoot much with them, but I keep on hearing stories about their activities. Especially Sparsh and Gracy are always after each other, teasing and taking a dig on one another. What I have heard is Sparsh and Gracy often lock each other in their dressing room just to have fun", added Toral candidly.

The pretty lady went on to add, "I remember as a kid, I was very reserved and shy, while Sparsh, Viren and Gracy inspire me. Even now, I believe I am the reserved observant type. And Aasiya (Ganga) for sure is someone, with whom I have a good time and even though we have separate rest rooms, we are often spotted at each other's place". (laugh)

While the entire cast of Balika Vadhu shares some jolly, good time, we wish them all the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Arti
Toral yes ineed Graceful Dignified & look extremely reserved nature too.

Cute interview Viren(Shivam) Gracy(Nimboli/Nandini) are adorable kids ... Both look naughty cheerful but sincere

It seems Toral enjoying in company of these kiddo's
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Could not post the accompanying pic. Was an old one in any case.

She comes across as a warm person who does not hesitate to learn even from people much younger than her. She learns from SurekhaJi and from the kids Gracy, Viren and Sparsh.

Good for her career growth.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😛

Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

By  Harsha Masand Sat, August, 29 2015
http://bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/toral-rasputra-reveals-secret-of-her-co-stars/29665

The perfect combo of beauty with brains Toral Rasputra is surely one power packed performer. And we have mostly known her for essaying the role of no-nonsense Anandi in Balika Vadhu(Sphereorigins).

But, the lady surely has a cute mischievous side. Recently we engaged with the lady into a candid conversation and the lady revealed many secrets of her little friends on the set.

Toral shared, "For all the three kids on the set, Sparsh (Kundan), Viren (Shivam) and Gracy (Nimboli), I am more like their elder sister than a mother figure. And these little kids are so talented and smart that at times they amaze me. Even at such tender age, they are much confident and observing and even if they have anything in their mind, they are not hesitant about clarifying that".

"On the other hand, they are quite naughty as well. Though I don't shoot much with them, but I keep on hearing stories about their activities. Especially Sparsh and Gracy are always after each other, teasing and taking a dig on one another. What I have heard is Sparsh and Gracy often lock each other in their dressing room just to have fun", added Toral candidly.

The pretty lady went on to add, "I remember as a kid, I was very reserved and shy, while Sparsh, Viren and Gracy inspire me. Even now, I believe I am the reserved observant type. And Aasiya (Ganga) for sure is someone, with whom I have a good time and even though we have separate rest rooms, we are often spotted at each other's place". (laugh)

While the entire cast of Balika Vadhu shares some jolly, good time, we wish them all the best.

Thanx for sharing😊😊. Toral seems 2 be a pretty friendly n warm lady,who is reserved at d same time.
Have seen her mingling wid little kids so often. ⭐️ She is right,kids do bring a positive energy around dem.
Wish v cud see more of Toral( Anandi) wid Viren-Grcay( Shivam-Nandini)