Raksha Bandhan spical article

JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Raksha Bandhan, the festival that celebrates the beautiful relationship between brothers and sisters is just around the corner. On this occasion, we spoke to beautiful actress Pooja Gaur who is playing the character of Roshni in the show Ek Nayi Umeed Roshni' to find out how is she celebrating the festival this year.
In a conversation with Daily Bhaskar.com, Pooja Gaur says, "As usual, this year too Naman and I are far away from each other on Raksha Bandhan. I belong to Ahmedabad and my entire family stays there. I have already couriered the rakhi to him; but am sure as usual he will not tie the rakhi on his hand. He will wait for me. This occasion is very special for me and I really miss him a lot her in Mumbai. There are so many memories attached to him and every moment spent with him is special to me."
The actress also made a Thank You' card for the soldiers posted on the border. "In conditions where our men fight against the vagaries of nature, apart from the enemy, and there is no guarantee that will live to see the next day, I think this is just a small gesture from my side", concludes Pooja Gaur.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-raksha-bandhan-special-pooja-gaur-takes-message-of-love-to-jawans-by-making-a-th-5096467-PHO.html?seq=1
Edited by sadhana-ku.jha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs.
Pooja and Naman- nice names!