The Complete Picture!

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The Complete Picture!

So it's completely open to understand what Tashan E Ishq has for us in store.

The three main leads, the game changer, the hero and the twister!

Yes this story is same old palao we have seen but with a twist! We have always seen Mr. Perfect and Mr. Not so Perfect, but this time its Mr. Perfect vs Mr. Perfect.

Yuvi a proper negative lead - hero - is game changer, Kunj is our Mr. Perfect Hero and The Twister is Twinkle!

So I have already started to like Kunj knowing that Yuvi is a plain old negative character, I love the chemistry between TwiNj more now, but Yuvi is a big player in the game who was introduced way before the nice hero really appeared! Or was he the real hero turned villain in the show? Will talk about it later. As for now Kunj is best for Twinkle, and Twinkle is unique who is perfect with Yuvi and Kunj as well. But the main story is like sometimes when we know someone who is perfect for us in life is not for us to have and destiny gives us something not so perfect to make it perfect in the end.

Kunj loves Alisha but he suits well with Twinkle, but on the other hand who will change Yuvi's life?

From a point of view of Kunj and Twinkle as a pair - they must be married (so do we like the story to finish in a month or two? No!) But from the characters point of view I believe #my personal thought is that Kunj must learn to take his own decision and stand still and complete his commitment by facing his dad and make his own image. Secondly for turning Yuvi understand Revenge is not life Twinkle must be there for him to change him, I know that when the truth comes out her world and her mother's world will be broken down but what I still believe is Love has the power to break hatred. And after all, the show is all about Taneja's and Luthra's fight so their children must be the one to sort it out. Thinking about this I think the only way is first Yuvi must turn human and not a robot to work on his mom's dirty plans and second stop the long lasting fight unitedly.

On a side note if one hero has to live at the end or I think one has to go away, what if Kunj and Twinkle get married and Yuvi is left behind with all but nothing more and more revenge for both the families, he will never sit quiet as he has turned into a wild being as he could go to any extent, he may kill the other and get Twinkle, who know || No offence to respective fans and no war here.. its just my pov! || and may be Twinkle will be left with deep hatred and revenge that will one day get consumed by her own love and again the story goes back to solving the master problem i.e. War between Taneja's and Luthra's..

So do you think Love can blunt the swords of revenge and takeover the Hatred one day?

I love Kunj and Twinkle from now... Yuvi you lost my vote!

Precap for today:

Yuvi Kidnapped Kunj (??) and did nice dhulayi, and later nodded at Twinkle at the Party meaning Kaam hogaya! Everyone were searching for Kunj... Yuvi in furious mood says he can go to any limit and will never stop even if babaji comes in between because Twinkle is a card of ace for him...

Edited by MN11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this episode confused me a bit
i fully agree with u here
the cvs can take it any where
KhushiLovesZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing amazing post!! Fully agree withj you!
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

this episode confused me a bit

i fully agree with u here
the cvs can take it any where

Me too but I'm sure its YuvLe after all... will get TwiNj first I think or vice versa.. Thanks a lot for your comment... 😳
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiLovesZaya

Amazing amazing post!! Fully agree withj you!

Thanks a lot dear... 😳
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: MN11

Me too but I'm sure its YuvLe after all... will get TwiNj first I think or vice versa.. Thanks a lot for your comment... 😳

but now as yuvi is grey
will they make yuvle the end game
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

but now as yuvi is grey
will they make yuvle the end game

No not end game maybe the complete game, 😆 #sorry TwiNj fans I love both pairs but Yuvi is so cooll... 😳 I wish TwiNj pehle then YuvLe
Edited by MN11 - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: MN11

No not end game maybe the complete game, 😆 #sorry TwiNj fans I love both pairs but Yuvi is so cooll... 😳 I wish TwiNj pehle then YuvLe

all depends on the cvs
whom they want to make the end game
buddingFlower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope it's TwiNj forever. Yuvi is not going to reform if Twinkle comes to him. He needs a heart break and a new lead opposite him, when he comes to terms with it and his mistakes :P I can't imagine a violent psychotic with Twinkle.