Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

I replied to you but I thought you went offline 😆 Agree though, I will be irritated if shamita wins and she has so much drama! I am so proud of viv that he never tried to gain sympathy votes 😃

oh sorry dekha nahi shayd ... same me proud too don't really like any other contestants dont mind if sanaya wins tho she such a lovely person
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

I love Karan Tacker's anchoring! I never thought he'll be good..infact i thought he'd be boring. But he was so good

oh yeah, I loved his anchoring. Everything about that show was good except himesh 😆 I am so happy they kept it to singing and not indulge in family dramas 😃
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Agent Raghav promos look interesting! Gonna watch.

I also watch Gulmohar Grand on sundays, it's become my obsession lol
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
same shreya i also watch just sometimes ... i'm watching pak dramas on hum tv lolz
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Hmm... I liked Himesh though. As a judge his calls were always right. Sunidhi's got poor judgement though
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Yeah Agent Raghav promos look interesting! Gonna watch.

I also watch Gulmohar Grand on sundays, it's become my obsession lol

What is agent raghav? 😃
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
What I like is Karan is genuinely involved in the show and does his best to encourage the contestants which matters. When Oshwarya got eliminated he was the first to say that she had improved a lot n he would have liked to see her. I liked that a lot
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

oh sorry dekha nahi shayd ... same me proud too don't really like any other contestants dont mind if sanaya wins tho she such a lovely person

Same! After vivian was supporting sanaya. Hope she wins 😃
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want to write, but I also have to be able to. You can't write if there isn't anything in you.
But...well, after what Dhrish did, I did sit down to write tonight. I wrote like maybe 200 words. I plan to complete it soon.

Shreya I have noticed it when u used to talk to me before n I know how much writing means to u. I know right now u must be in a zone where u think u dont have it but I know u do. Hang in there. Believe me I know how much it hurts. I just went ahead and got all my works deleted from IF and now even if I want to there is no trace of what I had written. It was a decision I made when I had lost faith. It hurts at times even now though I dont regret doing so coz nobody, not even my friends or readers remember I used to write something they bothered to spare a glance. I donno if that hurts me now and I dont care to find out either. I will write as long as I have a story to tell. I am telling u this coz I know ur disappointed with the response ur getting and I agree its too bad for someone of ur caliber. I know u will make it 👍🏼 Sorry for the long lecture 😆 But I dont want to see u lose something thats so precious to u ❤️
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

What is agent raghav? 😃

New show based on detective replacing The Voice. Hero acts like sherlock holmes