Posted: 9 years ago
hi aqeelah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜›
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SmokeySilence.

back

Rosh, are you there? its been ages havent talk to u

Heya tanz! I know it's been so long! Miss talking to you ๐Ÿ˜ณ you follow jdj? It's Such crapfest this year ๐Ÿค”
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

@Tanzie I never wanted this to happen. I used to finish an update in a day or two. But the last thing I wrote was 5th or 6th August. Havent written anything till today. Don't know if I'll be able to write a full FF now. Don't have the will anymore. I know its what kept me alive but well can't do anything.

why not? offcourse you can. it can happen that you are fighting with your will but you gotta win :) you are a fighter and survivor so im confident you can. if you need more time take it but just dont give up. try try... just dont give up.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have tried :) It's okay. I'll find something that gives less heartache.

Anyway, has anyone here seen Salim - Suleiman's Khalipan video?

Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

Heya tanz! I know it's been so long! Miss talking to you ๐Ÿ˜ณ you follow jdj? It's Such crapfest this year ๐Ÿค”

Rosh miss talking to u ๐Ÿค— yes following JDJ offcourse i like the contestants this year but the judges and specially lame humor and anchoring got so bad. ๐Ÿฅฑ and that vd is gone, i hope faisal or sanaya wins. but looks like shamita will win.

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

I have tried :) It's okay. I'll find something that gives less heartache.

Anyway, has anyone here seen Salim - Suleiman's Khalipan video?

i havent. will search in YT. i cant think of you leaving writing. it will hurt me as well trust me
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
I want to write, but I also have to be able to. You can't write if there isn't anything in you.
But...well, after what Dhrish did, I did sit down to write tonight. I wrote like maybe 200 words. I plan to complete it soon.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
JDJ was such a bore! I watched The Voice India instead, such a great show. And a totally deserving winner.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Going to watch Agent Raghav on weekends now :D
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SmokeySilence.

<font size="2" color="#660066">Rosh miss talking to u๐Ÿค—yes following JDJ offcourse i like the contestants this year but the judges and specially lame humor and anchoring got so bad.๐Ÿฅฑand that vd is gone, i hope faisal or sanaya wins. but looks like shamita will win.</font>

Hope we can talk more often ๐Ÿ˜ƒStill couldn't believe vivian is eliminated, he was doing so good. Exactly, contestants are good but judges and anchoring is so irritating. I only watch my favs online. It looks like shamita is fixed winner this year. yesterday's episode was good but mohit getting 40 ๐Ÿฅฑ best part for me was sanaya's AV