so plz update soon

thank u dear
it will take time but ur all confusions will get clear
just wait
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 1

"Chalo chalo barat agai hai" She heard her cousin telling someone, she got more nervous. Her whole life is going to chang and she knows that it will be worse than she can imagine.

"How the hell I get myself into this" she murmured to herself not more than 2 months back everything was normal.s

^^^^^^

Two months back:

"I m so nervous kal kya hoga." A girl around 22 years old was working on her laptop and saying this again and again. "I m so..." this time she was not able to finish her sentence when a pillow hit her from back."What the hell Aapi I m trying to concentrate here and you are disturbing me don't you know, I m..." she was not able to finish.

"Stop it Taani from past one hour you are saying same line again and again I m so nervous kal kya hoga. You are behaving like kal ham tumhari rukhsati kar rahe hain." Her elder sister Wajiha commonly known as Jiya said hell irritated with her behavior.

"Chill kal tumhara srif chota sa exam hai. And by the way why are you so nervous, never have I seen you behave like this tum tou kabhi bhi itna tense nahi hoti then whats the matter????" She inquired as she knew her sister well she was not the one who take tension of exams in fact except her everyone is worried for her because no one ever saw her preparing for that she always said that, she is ready and always get first position so when she was in tension means something is fishy.

"Actually woh... woh"

"What Woh woh k aage bhi kuch hai????" Jiya said

"Aapi promise me aap kisi se kuch nahi kahengi" Taani was hesitate first but that was also a fact that her Aapi can read her like an open book, so there is no way she can hide anything from her.

"Kya gadbad ki tumne????" she asked directly, and prepared herself for worst as she knows what a trouble maker her sister can be.

"Why are you saying like this??? I m your sis not to mention your best buddy aap ko lagta hai k mai koi gadbad krungi???" Taani said while making most innocent face, but Jiya knows not to believe on it.

"Looking at this cute face anyone would say that you are the most innocent girl of the world..."Taani was going to interrupted her but Jiya continued, "But I know you well so stop this drama and tell me what you did." She finished.

"yeh zalim zamana tou waise hi mera dushman tha aur ab meri khud ki behan mujh pe trust nahi krti" Taani said in full dramatic manner.

"Taani stop the Drama and..." she said in tone which means Taani can't escape from this.

"Okay okay no need to be aggressive, actually me and Mia and me were getting bore in campus two days back so we pull a small and innocent prank on our Design studio professor, but he is so khadus he got angry and give me warning that he will give me low marks in exam so I m ..." She states the matter.

"Nervous kal kya hoga I know that already, what was your innocent prank will you tell me and why did you do that???" Jiya completed it for her and then asked her about the prank knowing if Taani is involved the prank would be anything but not innocent. And also that there must be some reason behind it, because Taani don't do anything without a reason.

"We just call his wife and tell her that he has an affair with drawing professor and our drawing professor actually has a crush on him so you know there was very interesting cat fight happen between both ladies, and when he comes to know this was our plan he threatened us about giving low marks." She said it in a casual tone as if it was a normal thing.

"Taani tum pagal ho kya you really have idea what you did???"Jiya scold her

"What I did, I only played a small prank. He is so Khadus you know aapi in lacture also he always taunt us that Media Arts it's not for girls we should just call it quit and when I told this to Mia she said we should do something to make him realize his mistake Aapi his face was priceless you should be there see it now he will never taunt us as he knows what girl can do."Taani replied like she didn't do anything wrong, she don't like it when anyone judge her without knowing her capabilities just because she is a girl.

"tumhe andaza hai tum rusticate hosakhti thi aur tumhari saalon ki mehnat barbad hojati." Jiya scold her she never understand this first Taani work so hard to reached there but these stupid pranks of her will lead her in great trouble some day. And for that she was worried.

"But aisa hua tou nahi na aur waise bhi mujhe rusticate krwana easy nahi hai I m topper, my attendance is hundred percent, so he can't just do this okay, and for your kind information it was Mia's idea." Taani said proudly, because that was true she knows that her marks and her attendance will always work as a shield for her so without thinking she play pranks whenever she get chance.

"Not again, how many times I tell you not to put blame on others of your own actions." This was another bad habit of Taani and Jiya hate it.

"But this time I m telling truth this was actually her idea and she is my best friend how can I say no to her." Taani defend herself she and Mia aka Samia Singhania were same when it comes to play pranks they were a team that no one could break. If one thinks of prank other will execute it without a question.

"So you do agree that you blame others for your own mistakes???" Jiya said

"Yep wait what??? Hey that is not fair you trick me." Taani complained but then she remember something "And what were you saying meri rukhsati aap ko badi jaldi hai mujhse peecha chudwane ki tou us k liay mera nikah hona zaroori hai and for that you need to find a boy, aur jaisa k sab kehte hain meri jaisi badtameez, badlihaz, advanced, apne man ki karne wali, in short well educated ladki se kon shadi krega???"

"Are we going to discuss this topic again???" Jiya said she was not in a mood of depressive discussion. It was not first time Taani asked something like this whenever it comes to marriage she said this same thing and sadly it was true, Taani is shy girl but with open mind and she only listen what her heart says to her and because of it everyone call her these things and much more for them it was definition of educated girl, she went through the same thing until she got engaged. She knows that Taani would go through this also, and she can't do anything to stop it.

"Yep we are, so tell me koi hai aisa???? Here everyone wants a girl who doesn't have her own mind, so they can treat her like a rag doll, and I have no plans doing something like this." Taani said it, she felt ashamed to be a part of this society because whatever she hate with passion, is a part of it.

"You know Aapi before your engagement I used to feel proud that my Baba is not like any other father he treat us equal to bhai but when I saw how he pressurize you for this relation I lost all respect for him, I know he will do the same with me, but I m not you mai un k pressure mai nahi aaongi I will make my own decision, aap dekhna." Said Taani determind that she won't let anyone play with her life.

"I hope you do" Jiya muttered to herself.

"Okay now you sleep its late you have to wake up early tomorrow." Jiya said.

"Oh yeah good night, Aapi and please pray for me." Taani said when she realized that it was actually very late.

"acha meri maa, now sleep, good night." Jiya shook her head on her sister's nature.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit Like And Do Share Your Views

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Author's Note

Finally updated

I hope you guys like it. Forgive my mistakes but there are so many things I want to tell in this story may be that's why it got a little bit messy. But I will try improving it.

Please give your feedback it really helps me to improve also if there is mistake you can tell me but please no bashing.

Love you guys. Bye till next update.

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update liked the personality of taani... .
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Taani and jiya bonding love
Taani and Mia play prank on professor heheh nice
Nice prank
Update soon
Umm..well portrayed relation of her di and taani..
Was kinda exposition..
Like a cs..
U c we use such words on drama..;)
Theatre studies.. :P