Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

A girl was sitting in front of mirror in bridal attire looking like an angel but there was something missing that was her smile. She was confused, scared feeling many emotions at the same time. Every normal girl goes through these emotions right wrong, this was not any normal wedding; it was a torture for her.

"Omg, look at you I didn't know my jhalli sister can look this beautiful, you are looking breathtaking." Her elder sister, who just entered the room, gave her compliment.

"Aapi I m scared am I doing right thing by marrying him even after knowing that he won't love me ever???" the girl voiced out her fears in front of her sister as she knew only her sister can give her right advice. She is the only one who understands her well.

"To be honest I don't want you to marry him, but unfortunately you don't a have choice" her sister gave her sad smile. "But you don't think negative okay everything will be fine, people change who knows may be, he start loving you after marriage and remember your main reason why you say yes at first place." She tried to cheer her up when she saw her sad face. She knows what her baby sis is going through outside she is rough and tough but actually she is also like any other normal girl, who had lots of dreams for her marriage but at this moment she lost all hopes to have a happy married life.

She smiled at her sister but deep down she knows its only time that will tell what she did was right or wrong.

^^^^^^

A guy was standing in balcony of his room talking on phone continuously, "Oh don't cancel the meeting I will be there to attend it on time." He ordered his assistant.

"But Sir how can you??? Today is your wedding..."

"Exactly my wedding is today there is one whole week in meeting." He said while trying to control his anger. He don't want to lash out someone else anger on his friend may be his only true friend.

"But Sir..." he tried to argue, after all every newly wedded couple wants time to spend with each other.

"Not a word book ticket for me. And prepared for it I don't want any mistakes this time." He said in a tone which means on one can change his decision.

"Okay fine I m doing that" After a pause, "but you himself agreed for this marriage and by marrying her you are taking responsibility of that innocent girl, are you ready for that???" he is his best friend, he has a right to make him understand his responsibility.

"You already know the reason why I m marrying her and other than that I don't want to talk about it, end of discussion" saying so he cut the call.

He was frustrated, whatever he do in his life was always in his control but first time in his life he don't know what he is doing, for that he surely hate her. Don't know what will happen when she will become a part of his life.

^^^^^^^^

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail

Character Sketch

Taani Khan:

A very sweet and shy girl but only if you don't mess with her, can't stand anything wrong, hate fake people. She can be trouble maker when she is with her best friend Mia, loves her family but feel sad on how conservative they are. Only trust two people her sister and best friend. In last year of Media Arts.

Wajiha Khan:

Taani's elder sister, very mature. Completed her masters in Fashion Designing, want to make career in it but can't because of her father's conservative nature that girls should not work. Loves Taani a lot always worried for her because she knows her sister is very sensitive. Everybody call her Jiya while Taani call her Aapi.

Samia Singhania:

Commonly known as Mia, a bubbly full of life girl. Best friend of Taani, in university with her doing her final year in Fine Arts.

Reyansh Singhania:

Mia's elder brother very reserved, for world he is arrogant ruthless businessman, for his family is very loveable and caring person lives in London with his wife and newly born son.

Anita Singhania:

Rey's wife more about her in story.

Arham Singhania:

Rey and Anita's newly born son.

Mr. Khan:

A very reputed businessman of the city. A strict father loves his family but not more than his reputation, for him everything comes after that.

Mrs. Khan:

A very sweet lady, a housewife whose life revolve around her family, want her daughters to have a better life then her. Try to support them in their every step but unfortunately sometimes she can't because of her in laws.

Mr. Singhania:

Another reputed businessman and a very cool father every kid want to have, loves his family a lot, treat Taani like his own daughter.

Mrs. Singhania:

A social worker very supportive love her family, very angry with Rey for marrying a Christen girl, but still loves him.

More characters will be added as story progress

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail

Author's Note

Hey guys back with another story.

It is very close to my heart.

Also it is going to be a bit about Muslim society misconceptions in first then it will be a love story so do tell me will you guys read it or not.

Also do share what you think about it

Edited by princess_tara - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept and progule &cs part1 update soon.
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wait a second if rey is already married have a son then why he is marrying taani
Why?? Oops father who believe that girls shldnt work ppl need to accept change
Looking forward thanks for PM :))
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...this is quite a different concept
It's awesome!
Waiting for chapter 1...update soon! :)
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reys is already married...
then how can marry Taani
he also have a son
I'm sure some he has some plan
plzzz updt soon
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice and intersting prologue
but rey is already married and has a son
cant see rey with any other then taani

Edited by dh19 - 9 years ago
Namra986 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept...but if rey is alredy married...then why he was marrying taani...continue soon... i m muslim and first tym im reading this type of ff that taarey r muslim and i m very happy eagrly waiting for next chappy...thanks dear for the pm...
Dear if u got tym will u send me ur other stories link...actully i love dis concept and m sure ur other stories are also awsome