Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved that scene, and I think I'm slowly falling for Kunj and Twinkle as well.. but still I prefer YuvLe.. dono bhi theek hain... 😉
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here they are showing getting engaged taken lightly and more of as a joke when it is something quite serious. All these games to break the engagement Twinkle doesn't realize will hurt her mom and the family reputation. Do you think Kunj's dad will take all these attempts to break their engagement lightly. He would be very angry. Twinkle needs to act more mature and responsible.

Even Kunj and his mom are not happy then why put on a fake show. All this is only going to hurt family who is serious about this relationship.
Yuvi has no business entering their home when an engagement is about to happen. He is adding more problems to the situation. If he is serious about Twinkle then he needs to confront his mom with his truth. There is no use lingering with Twinkle if he doesn't think he can convince his mom to accept her family.
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Here they are showing getting engaged taken lightly and more of as a joke when it is something quite serious. All these games to break the engagement Twinkle doesn't realize will hurt her mom and the family reputation. Do you think Kunj's dad will take all these attempts to break their engagement lightly. He would be very angry. Twinkle needs to act more mature and responsible.

Even Kunj and his mom are not happy then why put on a fake show. All this is only going to hurt family who is serious about this relationship.
Yuvi has no business entering their home when an engagement is about to happen. He is adding more problems to the situation. If he is serious about Twinkle then he needs to confront his mom with his truth. There is no use lingering with Twinkle if he doesn't think he can convince his mom to accept her family.

100% agree.. they are showing wrong things and giving wrong impact on the community as a whole.. +1 from my side too.. 👍🏼
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MN11

I loved that scene, and I think I'm slowly falling for Kunj and Twinkle as well.. but still I prefer YuvLe.. dono bhi theek hain... 😉

err same with me too 😉
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

see i think they are all teenagers
so they can be a bit immature at times
only time will teach them to be mature
we all enjoy some small foolish acts at times
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: MN11

100% agree.. they are showing wrong things and giving wrong impact on the community as a whole.. +1 from my side too.. 👍🏼

with time they will mature