Why Kunj's mom doesnt like twinkle

KhushiLovesZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo guys ok so Im new and this is my first post here. Im loving the show so far, after my fav show on zeetv qubool hai has been ruinwd totally i had decided that I wont watch any serial again. But then one day I saw the kunj twinkle video on youtube and also yuvraj twinkle. I thought it looks great so i watched first few epis and i loved it.
First i liked yuvraj and twinkle but after Kunj's entry and seeing their video for like 1000 times Im officially shipping them now. Haha.
But I mean as we saw in the new epi that gurdwara scene we clearly got that kunj's gonna be the actual lead. Or is it so?
I mean im so confused
Okay opps i forgot the main thing which why I made this post hhaha
So i get why kunjs doesnt wanna marry coz he likes that other girl
But what about his mom?
Twinke is such a nice girl,bubby then why Kunj's doesnt his mother like twinke
Om sorry guys this is now so long haha hope still some read this whole thing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Twinkle had misrepresented Kunj's mom as her friends mother in law asking for dowry from them image of Twinkle in her eyes is ruined... #First impression thingy.. Secondly at the party where Sarna's were invited for the very first time Twinkle got drunk (eating pani puri) this was the second reason for not liking Twinkle.
KhushiLovesZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MN11

Twinkle had misrepresented Kunj's mom as her friends mother in law asking for dowry from them image of Twinkle in her eyes is ruined... #First impression thingy.. Secondly at the party where Sarna's were invited for the very first time Twinkle got drunk (eating pani puri) this was the second reason for not liking Twinkle.

Ohh yeaahh right thank you so muccchh