Aaja Ve Sajna- Kunj and Twinkle <3

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay can I say how much I love the bgm of Kunj and Twinkle. After one of my recent favorite shows was royally ruined, I decided to give Tashan-e-Ishq a try as it was not the usual vampfest but rather something fresh and light. Im not a huge fan of light hearted love stories, especially telly serials although I do enjoy an occasional rom com. I love my intense, angsty, passionate romance with dark tortured heroes! Lol I watched the first episode and wasn't too impressed so as usual crossed it off my list and moved on. But then... By chance I came across Kunj and Twinkle's promo and their bgm left me mesmerized! Its really beautiful! Not to mention the musical bit of Tu Itni Khoobsurat Hai by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, one of my favorite songs! I know the title song is a different version of that song. Anyway, I decided to watch post Kunj's entry and was pretty surprised. Not bad! The story seem quiet interesting and refreshing when compared to other shows! To be honest, I still havn't warmed up to the actors yet (have never heard of them before) and don't know if I will in the long run but the story so far makes for a interesting watch! Also, with how Indian TV works, I don't know how long the show will last (usually shows that drag last lol) but I will def enjoy it while it does! I know I am probably in the minority but does anyone else here ship Kunj and Twinkle?!! I feel like they bring out a different side in each other. I loved their Gurdwara scene today! It was really nice! Quite different from other shows since it was funny and romantic at the same time! Idk whose endgame here but I like Kunj n Twinkle, esp for the bgm and that awesome promo with some really nice scenes! Hope they do really fall in love!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Does anyone else agree ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

(Credit to maker)
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I like th too. I ship them!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I AM INN LOVE WITH THEM
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg esha you are here ๐Ÿ˜ฒwow welcome to the forum !๐Ÿค—
Me too like twinkle and kunj <3
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum dear
yes they have a cute bgm
i think i will like them together
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am also loved them yaarโค๏ธ
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too i love them so much.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raisa-

I like th too. I ship them!

i love ur zaya dp and gifs. brings back such memories. miss them.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Esha you here?๐Ÿค—Even I ship them! Lets see what happens!๐Ÿ˜†
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do join Kunj-Twinke AT ๐Ÿ˜ณ