exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!
Today's episode was okayish but I absolutely loved Kunj and Twinkle's Gurdwara scene. I think these two are made for eachother.

I think the marriage will happen however Twinkle will no longer be "lucky" for Manohar Sarna thus he may ask Kunj to divorce her as she is bringing him "bad luck" . But there will be a twist, Kunj will be come all rebellious and say "NO! I won't" He may not be in love with her just yet but he will feel responsible for Twinkle as she is now his wife. He wants to take care of her even though he may not be able to love her.

This is where we might get to see Twinkle and Kunj being thrown out of Sarna's mansion and Kunj will start his own business which will be prosperous. He would be going through tough time and Twinkle will be there to support him. HOWEVER, Yuvi will be angry with both Kunj and Twinkle thus who would want to destroy them both. Once again, this would lead to Kunj and twinkle becoming closer which will ultimately lead to love. 😳😳

Alright, guys share your own predictions or what you might want to happen here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah a possibility
even I would love to see kunj stand up his against father for Twinkle Aur woh aisa kar sakta hai bcoz he has promised his mom ki woh apni wife ki hamesha repect karega aur yeh respect hi unhe pyar tak le jaegi
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After knowing that Kunj is the main lead I am very happy. I was worried after catching up with episodes that he may be just there to make them close. However, Gardwarewal scene has given hope and positive vibes that twinkle and kunj may actually end up together. I can't wait to see them falling for each other.
p.s: where is profile avi from?
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

yeah a possibility

even I would love to see kunj stand up his against father for Twinkle Aur woh aisa kar sakta hai bcoz he has promised his mom ki woh apni wife ki hamesha repect karega aur yeh respect hi unhe pyar tak le jaegi

Precisely! He would never go against his promise to his mother unless ofcourse she tells him to give Twinkle hard time, but that sounds unlike his mother & him.

He is such a good guy! You know the part where he's talking to himself in the mirror and he's like "Soch Ladki kitne besham hogi" πŸ˜† Well well well Kunj darling, you'll see she is VERY besharam.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I absolutely LOVE this guy! I am so happy he's the main lead.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love this prediction
ps are u a fan of razia sultan ?
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanAR

After knowing that Kunj is the main lead I am very happy. I was worried after catching up with episodes that he may be just there to make them close. However, Gardwarewal scene has given hope and positive vibes that twinkle and kunj may actually end up together. I can't wait to see them falling for each other.

p.s: where is profile avi from?

IKR! I am soo happy that we'll see lots of him! πŸ˜† I liked this guy from the very first day! I knew there was just something so good about him. If you see my previous posts, it shows how fida I am for Kunj. LMAO.

I can't wait for Kunj + Twinkle's scenes. 😳 That Gurudwara scene was FAB! Kunj has really nice lean body. ☺️

Erm, it's from Razia Sultan πŸ˜ƒ
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i love this prediction

ps are u a fan of razia sultan ?

Thank you Chandani.

I am so happy that Kunj and Twinkle will b getting married hehe.

Yes! I am I love that show😊 Mirza's Altunia's beautiful eyes pulled me towards it πŸ˜‰ But AlZia have the best chemistry EVER!
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
fanAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

IKR! I am soo happy that we'll see lots of him! πŸ˜† I liked this guy from the very first day! I knew there was just something so good about him. If you see my previous posts, it shows how fida I am for Kunj. LMAO.

I can't wait for Kunj + Twinkle's scenes. 😳 That Gurudwara scene was FAB! Kunj has really nice lean body. ☺️

Erm, it's from Razia Sultan πŸ˜ƒ

Me too. today he was not seen much in the episode. I just wanted to see him doing anything I don't care. Like you said he has a really nice lean body. lmao, I saw the teaser on zee facebook page of his entry ... so I came to watch the show today. Only started from his entry because you know how can I miss him on my screen.

I really hope Kunj mother don't try to break it :P
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanAR

Me too. today he was not seen much in the episode. I just wanted to see him doing anything I don't care. Like you said he has a really nice lean body. lmao, I saw the teaser on zee facebook page of his entry ... so I came to watch the show today. Only started from his entry because you know how can I miss him on my screen.

I really hope Kunj mother don't try to break it :P

I don't think Kunj's mother will be a problem because she's scared to death of her evil husband. πŸ˜† I do, however, think Twinkle may disrespect her and thus Kunj may lose his respect for Twinkle cos he's a mama's boy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

These two maybe our next Arnav-Khushi 😳 They have the potential.
fanAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

I don't think Kunj's mother will be a problem because she's scared to death of her evil husband. πŸ˜† I do, however, think Twinkle may disrespect her and thus Kunj may lose his respect for Twinkle cos he's a mama's boy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

These two maybe our next Arnav-Khushi 😳 They have the potential.

Arnav Khushi ruined me lol.. oh how much I miss them :(

Kunj is like the new addiction. I think I have fallen for him yaar. The actor who plays Kunj is a good looking guy. How come I did not know about him before. He does really good job.
btw have you watched the teaser they posted on the facebook. that's where I got to know about them. It has some really amazing moment of them. I can't wait to see them. See I saw the teaser I thought oh my gosh they already have such nice scene. when I watch the epi, he just enters the show. but i am so excited to see those scenes. *bubbles are bursting* lmao I am going crazy.