Tanishaa Mukerji signs her next with Shahid Kapoors dad Pankaj Kapu

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Kajol's sister Tanishaa Mukerji signs her next with Shahid Kapoor's dad Pankaj Kapur and sister Sanah!

Wed, August 26, 2015 12:27pm IST by Upala KBR, DNA

Tanishaa Mukerji, who was last seen in the film Be Careful (2011), is all set to come back to films. She is doing Jyothi Kapur Das's Abhi Nahin Toh Kabhi Nahin Abhi, a romcom produced by Virender K Arora, Arjun N Kapoor and Mahesh Bhupathi. The film revolving around a father (Pankaj Kapur) and his children (Pankaj's own daughter Sanah Kapur, Tanishaa and a new actor), also stars Sanjay Kapoor and Vinay Virmani.

Says a source, "Mahesh's wife Lara Dutta was to do the role but the film got delayed a bit, so she didn't have the dates. Lara also signed Singh Is Bliing by then. Tanishaa has now stepped into her shoes. It's the role of a young, bubbly girl and Tanishaa loved her character. Pankaj plays her father and he's seen in a fun and romantic avatar in the film. Initially, Rajeev Khandelwal was also supposed to do one of the roles but his role changed quite a bit so he opted out."

Tanishaa, who had not signed any films post Bigg Boss 7, is currently acting in the play The Jury directed by Divya Palat. The actress had recently also launched a production house with her mother Tanuja. Post BB7 she did another spot on TV, as one of the judges in the stand-up comedy show Gangs of Hasseepur. Abhi Nahin Toh Kabhi Nahin Abhi will be her first film after four years.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kajols-sister-tanishaa-mukerji-signs-her-next-with-shahid-kapoors-dad-pankaj-kapur-and-sister-sanah/

I dont think she can act to save her life, but kya karain she is my baby's sister. So i am definitely excited. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Resident_Evil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunnywabbit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not excited she's so annoying but I'll wish her luck only cos she's Kajols sister.. Hope it's not another Neal n Nikki, I felt sorry for her cos of that dumb movie! 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Who care what she does ?😛
Sorry for sounding mean.😉
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Where is her naagman?

She should do a jaani dushman sequel!