Mamu on Sony Tv !

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Our dear Mamu is currently acting in a mythological show on sony and there is also Zaya's son Zayed in it !
Miss Mamu
Mission 1000 !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes I noticed that too! I saw a promo on tv and I immediately recognized him even though he was in those methodogical style clothes and I immediately shouted ' Usman Mamu' 😆. To me he will forever be Usman Abdullah. :) As for Zaya's son, I honestly don't care about him... Zaya's pregnancy and their kid don't matter to me because it was just something to wrap up the story, nothing else.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Oh yes I noticed that too! I saw a promo on tv and I immediately recognized even though he was in those methodogical style clothes and I immeditately shouted ' Usman Mamu' 😆. To me he will forever be Usman Abdullah. :) As for the Zaya's son, I honestly don't care about him... Zaya's pregnancy and their kid don't matter to me because it was just something to wrap up the story, nothing else.

True , i just recognized him , they should have given zaya a proper ending !
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

True , i just recognized him , they should have given zaya a proper ending !

Yup, since they found out that the show was ending then they should have wrapped up the whole Rocket track asap and just give us some proper zaya scenes with the family... But no they dragged the Rocket track... Even making Zain losing his memory temporarily. I love Beintehaa and it annoys me when I think about how it ended. :|