Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -beena-

I had thought that he was Rajat's closest friend 😒 Wonder why he has joined hands with Ansal and is out to ruin the family 😔
The friendship bond between Kishore and Badri, Nik,Roshni and Doodle is so strong and this friendship turned out to be a betrayal

I watched yesterday's episode and it was really shocking to see Sharad joining hands with Ansal. 😔
I think he is quite an old and good friend of Rajat.. Wondering what made him to fall in trap of Ansal if that is the case.. It is not yet clear if he always had wrong intentions or there is some other reason for which he changed his mind later 😕

I am getting annoyed with Mona now!!
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually,wonder what is the reason behind what he is doing. He himself is a Chartered Accountant and is doing well,so there is no scope for jealousy.
Wonder if the part of a man talking to Shard, which was shown when both of them had gone to meet Ansal is linked to this.There may be some reason, for which that scene was shown.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

Actually,wonder what is the reason behind what he is doing. He himself is a Chartered Accountant and is doing well,so there is no scope for jealousy.
Wonder if the part of a man talking to Shard, which was shown when both of them had gone to meet Ansal is linked to this.There may be some reason, for which that scene was shown.

Even I feel there must be some reason behind Sharad's behavior