Episode 25th Aug Tuesday: Roshni's world turns upside down!!

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Roshni has left her bright career behind in London, with a faith that she belongs to a family of doctors who consider treating patients not just their duty.. But things have changed a lot back home!!

Leela hospital has expanded, but at the cost of Leela Nursing home. Rajat is not able to pay loans and Leela Nursing home is auctioned Nanu is not able to cope with this shock and gets paralysis attack.. Vasundhara considers Rajat responsible for this and makes him to leave the house. Rajat is furious at Mona for not letting him know about the bank notices, but Mona succeeds in convincing him that she did it for the welfare of Leela hospital. (Wrong time of confessing love. Mona seems to have become power center of Leela hospital..)

Roshni is feeling all alone and crying when Nik calls her.. Nice scene between RoNik.. Conveyed so many things!!

No one at home is convinced with Roshni's decision of leaving London. All ask her to go back. Roshni is firm on her decision. Says she wants to join Leela hospital.

Precap: Probably Mona will decide that Roshni can not join Leela hospital, that too in a board meeting. Rajat won't be able to oppose Mona.

I felt bad for Roshni. The family supports which she was backing upon suddenly seems to be slipping from her hand.
Edited by russhmeSS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update Rashmi. 👏 👏

I also feel that,Mona may not allow Roshni to join the hospital.
Mona has turned out to be power minded. 😲
And it seems she has succeeded in convincing Rajat against the family. 😒

Edited by -beena- - 9 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update Rashmi..Yeah feeling bad for Roshni for sure..I guess sacrifices made for the family might not be counted as Rajat is letting others take over things easily..I have a feeling Mona is involved in someway as her decisions and the way she talks is not sounding positive..Hope I am wrong but I have a feeling she is not good..

I am liking the way the show is proceeding, maybe Roshni is going to come across similar situations in India
-beena- thumbnail
Mona may be involved in everything.But,even if she is not,she seems to the type of person,who would do anything for money and position.

Instead of trying to unite Rajat with his family and sorting things,she will only create more distances between them.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mona seems really gready now Rajat is in her control . Mona is playing with his emotion .
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Mona is the culprit of everything.Rajat will nt say anything he will listen only to Mona.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Thanks for the update.

Mona is the culprit of everything.Rajat will nt say anything he will listen only to Mona.

i even Rajat CA is also culpret
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

i even Rajat CA is also culpret

Sharad is involved in everything.
It has been revealed in today's(26.08.2015) episode.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

Sharad is involved in everything.
It has been revealed in today's(26.08.2015) episode.

Sharad was always a dark horse, still he being involved in everything is shocking. I had expected him to have an emotional angle for the Singh family 😔

Missed the episode on 26th.. Looks like another intense episode. Will have to watch asap.
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Sharad was always a dark horse, still he being involved in everything is shocking. I had expected him to have an emotional angle for the Singh family 😔

Missed the episode on 26th.. Looks like another intense episode. Will have to watch asap.

I had thought that he was Rajat's closest friend 😒 Wonder why he has joined hands with Ansal and is out to ruin the family 😔
The friendship bond between Kishore and Badri, Nik,Roshni and Doodle is so strong and this friendship turned out to be a betrayal

Edited by -beena- - 9 years ago