Rithvik Dhanjani in Indian version of 'I Can Do That'

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Embedded image permalink

Actor Rithvik Dhanjani might be busy anchoring shows but that has not stopped the actor from going back to being a contestant. Rithvik had started his journey in nonfiction with Jhalak Dikhla Jaa as a wild card and ever since then the actor has caught the reality bug, but more so, as an anchor rather than a contestant. However this time around, Rithvik will be back as a contestant with I Can Do That!

When we contacted Rithvik he confirmed and said, "I've always been up for something challenging! This concept in general would be very challenging for any actor and I always believe that such chances you only get once in a life - a chance to learn something new! And so I jumped into this valley of risk!"

While Rithvik has signed the dotted line for this upcoming celebrity reality show, we hear that Terrence Lewis too has been roped in as a contestant on this reality show.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27196-rithvik-dhanjani-says-i-can-do-that.htm ...

Edited by arbi_loves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brand N Buzz @BrandNBuzz

Role call! @rithvik_RD in @The_Tribune #ICanDoThat #newshow @challenge @Rithvik_FanClub#AshVik #realityshow

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for creatign this thread Uma.. 🤗
A new Journey for Rithvik!!

Edited to add article where Rithvik confirms his presence in the show:

https://shar.es/171sak | @thetribunechd

Up for the challenge

You've watched them act, sing and dance to perfection. But what will they do once you pluck them out of their comfort zones and challenge them to an arduous task they have never attempted before? Zee TV brings to your television screens the internationally acclaimed format I Can Do That' where 12 popular celebrities from various walks of life will be challenged to step out of their comfort zones and perform absolutely stunning, never-seen-before acts. Actor Rithvik Dhanjani and the strikingly attractive Gauahar Khan are set to be a part of the show as contestants and take-up the challenge.Shared Rithvik, "It is a homecoming for me as Zee TV has always been my lucky charm. People know me as a dancer, actor and anchor, but now is the chance to show them something which they have not seen before. It is going to be a tough competition."

Edited by style14 - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Rithvik, Gauahar to participate in Indian version of 'I Can Do That'
Rithvik, Gauahar to participate in Indian version of 'I Can Do That'

Life has come full circle for actor Rithvik Dhanjani. After participating in a dance reality show, he went on to hosting them and now he is back to participating in a non-fiction show.

However this time around, Rithvik will be back as a contestant with an Indian adaptation of 'I Can Do That'. Like the international version, the desi version of the show will feature celebrities, who will take up challenges and showcase their talents they didn't even know they had.
Rithvik confirms, "This concept in general would be very challenging for any actor and I always believe that such chances you only get once in a life " a chance to learn something new! And so I jumped into this valley of risk!"

While choreographer Terence Lewis has also been signed on along with Rithvik, we hear that Gauahar Khan is in talks with the makers too. The actress didn't revert to our text message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India Today Showbiz @Showbiz_IT

. @rithvik_RD, @GAUAHAR_KHAN and Terence Lewis in Indian version of I Can Do Thathttp://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rithvik-dhanjani-gauahar-khan-and-terence-lewis-in-indian-version-of-i-can-do-that/1/459091.html ... #ITShowbiz

Embedded image permalink

Originally posted by: nidhi2013

New Article - "Rithvik Dhanjani, Gauahar Khan And VJ Andy To Take Part In Indian Adaptation Of I Can Do That?" - Click The Link To Read The Article -

Link - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rithvik-dhanjani-gauahar-khan-and-vj-andy-to-take-part-in-indian-adaptation-of-i-can-do-that/

style14 thumbnail

Gauahar Khan and Rithvik Dhanjani say 'I Can Do That'

Celebrities to step out of their comfort zones & face never-seen-before challenges on ZEE TV's next

You've watched them act, sing and dance to perfection. They're known for their own arenas of expertise. But what will they do once you pluck them out of their comfort zones and challenge them to an arduous task they have never attempted before? ZEE TV brings to your television screens the internationally acclaimed format 'I Can Do That' where 12 popular celebrities from various walks of life will be challenged to step out of their comfort zones and perform absolutely stunning, never-seen-before, entertaining acts. The dashing heart-throb of television - actor Rithvik Dhanjani and the strikingly attractive Gauahar Khan are set to be a part of the show as contestants and take-up the challenge.
Rithvik who has floored the audiences with his acting prowess in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, his killer dance moves and anchoring skills is all set to amaze you on the show with facets of his personality that have not been brought to the fore so far. Speaking on participating in this unique format the actor said, "It is a homecoming for me as Zee TV has always been my lucky charm. People know me as a dancer, actor and anchor but now is the chance to show them something which they have not seen before. It is going to be a tough competition and I really have no idea what are the challenges that are going to be thrown at us but I am totally excited! I am sure I will surprise the audiences and even myself in the process of trying to do something new".
Developed by Israel's Armoza Formats, the show has established itself as a worldwide success. Following a great response from audiences in Russia, America, Italy and Bulgaria, it is now set to entertain the Indian audiences. The show will be hosted by the dynamic and multi-talented actor and director Farhan Akhtar, who will be a friend confidant and motivator to the celebrities. The show promises to push your favourite celebrities beyond their limits and provide entertainment like never before in the history of television! So watch out this space to find out who are the other celebrities who have taken up this challenge!

'I Can Do That' coming soon on Zee TV!

Andy, Karishma, Aamir, Sanjeeda approached for Zee TV's 'I Can Do That'

Zee TV is all set to launch a brand new reality show inspired from U.S. TV series I Can Do That'.

The show will be produced by Esselvision and it will have popular television celebrities participating as the contestants. According to the format the contestants will be asked to perform different types of task. It can be dancing, singing, juggling, skating, mimicry, action, stunts, acting etc.

The project will be hosted by the multi talented actor Farhan Akhtar.

As per the media reports, makers have already locked Gauahar Khan, Rithvik Dhanjani and Terrence Lewis.

Now, as per our sources, few other actors who have been approached for the same are Bigg Boss fame Karishma Tanna and VJ Andy; and TV couple Aamir Ali-Sanjeeda Sheikh.

Karishma Tanna kept busy to confirm the development. Sanjeeda and Aamir remained unavailable to comment while Andy confirmed, "Yes, I have been but nothing is finalized yet."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/andy-karishma-aamir-sanjeeda-approached-zee-tvs-i-can-do-150820

style14 thumbnail

Meiyang Chang says I Can DO That

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27360-meiyang-chang-says-i-can-do-that.htm

Last we heard about Zee TV's I Can Do That is Rithvik Dhanjani and Terence Lewis have been signed as the contestants and Farhan Akhtar hosting the show. Well, with the latest development, we hear that singer turned actor Meiyang Chang is also going to participate in the show.

Chang entered in the entertainment industry through a singing reality show. He was then seen as an actor in few Bollywood movies and impressed his fans with his dancing skills on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars. He also showed his daring attitude on another reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 6.

In I Can Do That, the contestants will be asked to perform different types of tasks. It can be anything dancing, singing, juggling, skating, mimicry, action, stunts, acting etc.

As reported in the media, makers have also approached Gauahar Khan, Karishma Tanna, VJ Andy, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh

style14 thumbnail
Arjun Purvi Fan Club @Arvi_Family

Rithvik Dhanjani with a fan on the sets of I can do that Cr: https://instagram.com/p/7fA56BtCwt/

Embedded image permalink

style14 thumbnail
New Article for I can do that!! Looks like the show might start soon...

Mandira Bedi in I Can Do That

Zee TV's I Can Do That is already making buzz in the media for roping in many known actors and also that the show is going to be hosted by multi-talented actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar.

The latest name we hear to join the list of contestants is Mandira Bedi. The model and television presenter is also known for her roles in television shows Shanti and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

The Indian edition of the international show "I Can Do That" will be aired on Zee TV.

Under the format, 12 popular celebrities from different walks of life will step out of their comfort zones and perform never-seen-before entertaining acts. And names of the contestants till now are Gurmeet Choudhary, Rithvik Dhanjani, Meiyang Chang, Terence Lewis, Bharti Singh andMadhurima Tuli have already been locked for the show.

style14 thumbnail
ZA Productions @MediaZA1

#IcanDoIt on @ZeeTV @ali_aamir @GAUAHAR_KHAN @rithvik_RD @gurruchoudhary