exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!

OMG Finally they showed Kunj's entry!! I am already in love with this guy. He is just perfect. I loved his cute entry and his little scene with his mother. Oddly enough I liked the little rebellious look he had on his face when he was talking to his father. It's understandable why he dislikes him.

Good on his mother for raising him to be a like a true gentleman. When she told him to be respectful towards his wife and he was like "I know, afterall I'm like you. not like him (his father)" aww.

The way he innocently spoke with Yuvi, who by the way, was getting rude to him. and then he took a sip of the "kid's drink" which Yuvi thought adults shouldn't drink lmao. Kunj just smiled, which I found so adorable. I wanna pinch his cheeks. 😳

Kunj is the type of guy you'd want to fall in love with. He's the type that would be there with you through thick and thin. Life with him would be stable. He would be a best friend to his spouse. Though, I think he will show passion once he's in love.

However Yuvraj is the type of guy you'd want to have fun with. He's got this passion and intensity which pulls us girls towards him πŸ˜†. And, not to forget his sexy beard & those lips. 😳 His attitude is so sexy!

LOL Ofcourse I love Yuvi's attitude towards Twinkle. Don't get me wrong, I don't like that he misbehave with her at his farm house however the way he ignored her today was actually so cute and funny!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel sorry for Kunj, his dad is so rude. This is a grown up guy and yet his father abuses him. Naa, it's just unacceptable.

So, will Mr Perfect (Kunj) or Mr Attitude (Yuvraj) be marrying Twinkle in the future?

Tc x

Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha! Superb post.
I'm just laughing the way you described everything in detailed.. You are in love with both male lead.. And love both actors.
Over all nice post sis. You made me happy.

I like twinkle and yuvraj because of their tashan. Kunj is being gentleman which I get bored watching.. But yes he is handsome and sensible.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well said. Kunj is the guy you want to be with. The good guy thats always there and cares and is such a gentleman. And yuvi is the bad boy that every girl wants to be with at some point in her life for the excitement of it all. But i think at the end of the day a true life partner a gentleman with a good heart and a good head on his shoulders without ego and anger is whose the better partner in the end. So i hope twinkle and kunj are together. Idk. Lets see. Im excited to see this play out. I hope the writers dont ruin it.
exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MN11

Haha! Superb post.

I'm just laughing the way you described everything in detailed.. You are in love with both male lead.. And love both actors.
Over all nice post sis. You made me happy.

I like twinkle and yuvraj because of their tashan. Kunj is being gentleman which I get bored watching.. But yes he is handsome and sensible.

@ Bold

Glad that you enjoyed this post and that it made you happy!πŸ€— I was actually so excited whilst making that post.πŸ˜† & You're right, I am hopelessly in love with both male leads! ☺️

@red

Well, to each their own.😊 Kunj being a gentleman is something that makes him SO attractive. Whereas Yuvi's attitude makes him SO attractive. Like I said, both the male leads are good looking and they both attract girls in different ways. I, for one, love them both! I know I am a besharam on a new level β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

exoLarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-

Well said. Kunj is the guy you want to be with. The good guy thats always there and cares and is such a gentleman. And yuvi is the bad boy that every girl wants to be with at some point in her life for the excitement of it all. But i think at the end of the day a true life partner a gentleman with a good heart and a good head on his shoulders without ego and anger is whose the better partner in the end. So i hope twinkle and kunj are together. Idk. Lets see. Im excited to see this play out. I hope the writers dont ruin it.

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: YES YES YES!! That's precisely why Kunj would be any girl's dream husband. He would make Twinkle very happy IF Twinkle behaves and respects his mother. I think Kunj is so perfect that he deserves someone better than Twinkle. idk, I guess I am just so infatuated with this guy at the momemtπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

PS. I LOVE YOUR SIGGY!!! Harvey is my bae ❀️

Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
Yes! Kunj is the guy you want to spend your life with. Though he cant be called "perfect" because of the troubles he gets into while trying to do good πŸ˜† but this little imperfection makes me more loveable and cute and adorable 😳
I loved Yuvraj's and Kunj's convo last night. Loved the answer that Kunj gave to Yuvraj on that "kid's drink" issue 🀣 while yuvraj loves to flaunt his lavish lifestyle, Kunj on the other hand is down to earth type of a guy.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
i like kunj
he is the perfect gentleman
loved that he stood up for his mom