anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all

I loveddd Kunj...I think he and Twinkle will make an amazing pair...Kunj is very handsome and a good boy.
genrally girls fall for the bad boy but I always like the good ones..Most of the times I end up on that side of the fandom which is less popular and ends up on the losing side like I used to support Stelena in Tvd...enough of my rant..in short I like Kunj and although I would want him to end up with Twinkle but even if it doesn't happen then I would want him have a proper track and ample of screen space 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii
Even I like him and i was waiting for his entry so far I am happy with his entry scene. Twinkle and kunj is looking adorable with each other. If they not end up still I want the same proper tracks for him.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i too liked kunj
but still i want yuvin pair
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
KUNJ KUNJ KUNJ BABAAAY!

Hey girl, I totally get ya! I am in love with this dude. He is just perfect. I generally like bad boys x good girls stories however I don't think Twinkle is a good girl and thus want Kunj to tame her. LOL.

OMG Stephan, my bae <3!! I felt that he was too good for Elena therefore she deserved someone like Damon. I wanted Stephen with someone who loved him more than herself. So in this case, I actually want Twinkle to marry Kunj at least she will love him passionately once she moves on from Yuvraj. However, if she's gonna be a bitch to him then I swear I would want him to leave this girl and marry someone who is worth it. He is just PERFECT!

Also, Yuvraj deserves someone good. He is a bad boy thus a good girl would be nice with him to make a true gentleman! Hehe.

Btw, great post <3
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

KUNJ KUNJ KUNJ BABAAAY!

Hey girl, I totally get ya! I am in love with this dude. He is just perfect. I generally like bad boys x good girls stories however I don't think Twinkle is a good girl and thus want Kunj to tame her. LOL.

OMG Stephan, my bae <3!! I felt that he was too good for Elena therefore she deserved someone like Damon. I wanted Stephen with someone who loved him more than herself. So in this case, I actually want Twinkle to marry Kunj at least she will love him passionately once she moves on from Yuvraj. However, if she's gonna be a bitch to him then I swear I would want him to leave this girl and marry someone who is worth it. He is just PERFECT!

Also, Yuvraj deserves someone good. He is a bad boy thus a good girl would be nice with him to make a true gentleman! Hehe.

Btw, great post <3

😊😊😊

Word Count: 1

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am totally fida on Kunj <3<3<3
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I actually started watching this show because of him. 😳
He's just so lean and cute. 😳

Right now, I just want the best for him. To grow up out of his father's possessiveness and do something for himself. I just feel so protective of him already! πŸ˜†
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi guys I am also glad to be a part of Kunj's land
really lime this guy☺️