Tashan-E-Ishq 21st August 2015 Written Update

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

leela tells twinkle she has challenged anita for fix her marriage within five days. twinkle says i told you many times i dont want to marry.
chinki comes she says sorry i came becoz twinkle didnt reply me. leela says to chinki she dont want to marry you are her friend tell me aren't kunj is best partner
for her. leela saya i have order a dress for her make her agree for the party and leave.

chinki says what has happend. why you're so angry. she says she ditched yuvi at last moment. and we broke up. everything is over im feeling hlpless. chinki says what you'll wear in party.
twinkle says did you listen what i said . chinki says you guys break many times in a day. whats new there,
she says this time it serious. chinki calls yuvi and asks where is he. he tells he is in farm house. chinki says to twinke for talk hima nd solve her matter.

mrs sarna handle party decorations manohar comes she says i decorated house as you want. he says i wanna talk to you.

twinkle comes at farm house she sees yuvi dancing with her friends. she goes to her. he sees her and loudly says to his friends we have broke up. so i invited you all for the break up party
i want you guys enjoy this party. twinkle says to yuvi she comes there for him becoz she cares him but you enjoying break up. he says what ypu wnat from me i'll become a devdaas and cries for you always.
she says she want patcup but you don't. he asks her for leave. twinkle says she also dont want to waste her time on him. she cries and leave.

monahar asks his wife you are always illitrate, you don't have class. its been ages we live together and you still don't know my taste. i want while lilies and orchid in party.
i dont want to spoil this party becoz of your bad taste. he insults her more and leave. she cries and says to herself i have to manage everything again.

twinle walks on road for go back home she recalls her moments with yuvi, bgm music plays, she cries and recalls every moment.

all are ready for the part and waiting for twinkle, she comes and says im ready for the marriage her mom dont believe and says she dont want to lose kunj purposal. twinkle says im serious maa you all go i'll come after getting ready. leela thanks god and leave,

media asks monahar your elder son is on holidays and your younger is there with you. he is eligible and gets awards. can we talk to him. he says you all enjoy the party he'll come within two minute.
monahar asks his wife where is kunj. she says he went for the charity. monahar gets hyper.

Precap : kunj enters in the party media talks here comes the most eligible guy leela thinks kunj is very handsome and perfect for tinkle. twinkle slips and kunj holds her in his arms. Yuvi sees this.

Edited by taaniroyal - 9 years ago