Education Qualifications of TMKOC Star Cast

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Dilip Joshi (Jethalal Gada)

EDUCATION: B.Com in N.M Commerce College. While doing B.Com, he got INT (Indian National Theatre) best actor award twice.

Disha Vakani (Dayaben Gada)

EDUCATION: Diploma in Drama.

Mandar Chandwadkar ( Atmaram Bhide)

EDUCATION: Mechanical Engineer.

I was a mechanical engineer in Dubai for 3 years. I worked there between 1997-2000. I was very passionate about acting and I wanted to pursue my passion in India. I came back and did lots of plays in Hindi, Marathi and English. And then, I got the opportunity in Taarak Mehta.

Sonalika Joshi (Madhavi Bhide)

EDUCATION: BA with History, Fashion Designing & Theater.

Gurucharan Singh (Roshan Singh)

EDUCATION: Degree in Pharmacy. 

Dilkush Reporter (Mrs. Sodi)

EDUCATION: Economic graduate and done diploma in creative writing.

Shailesh Lodha (Taarak Mehta)

EDUCATION: B.Sc & P.G in Marketing.

Neha Mehta (Anjali Mehta)

EDUCATION: Masters in performing arts (MPA), specialized in Bharatnatyam & diploma in drama.

She says, "I have done masters in performing arts from Maharaja Sayajirao University, which is one of the first university in India and approximately in the World which started providing graduation, post graduation and diploma in performing arts. 

I have done masters in performing arts (MPA), specialized in Bharatnatyam, diploma in drama. I have been greatly fortunate and lucky to lead by my parent's guidance that I have pursued Indian Classical Dance Style. I have done graduation & post graduation in faculty of performing arts. 

I always wanted to do PhD and further studies in dance and direction !! Still because of strong theatre activity as a classical dancer acting came my way and when I faced reality and started working as a theatre actor with people like (Sidharth Randeriya my first commercial work as an actor in Mumbai tunj Mari mausam ) direction slowly took back seat and whenever I thought of that yup this is my last work as an actor and now I must get back to my dance live art n direction . Somehow I again started with another project as an actor."
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanuj Mahashabde (Krishnan Subramaniam Iyer)

EDUCATION: Diploma in Marine Communication.

Moonmoon Dutta (Babita Iyer)

EDUCATION: Masters in English.

Amit Bhatt (Champaklal Gada)

EDUCATION: B.Com.

Mayur Vakani (Sunderlal)

EDUCATION: M.A in Indian culture, Diploma in sculpture & Diploma in Drama. 

Sharad Sankla (Abdul)

EDUCATION: S.Y.B.Com

Shyam Pathak (Popatlal)

EDUCATION: Chartered Accountant

He says, "My mother wanted me to become CA, but I was always interested in acting. Though, I completed my education in CA, acting will always be my first love."

Tanmay Vekria (Bagha)
EDUCATION: B.Com

Ghansyam Nayak (Natu Kaka)
EDUCATION: 10th pass
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Thanks ahm
Nice to see them well qualified
Btw is this coincidence jetha-his babuji and bagha three of them r B.com ;)
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Nowadays ek trend sa aa gaya of engineers,doctors,CAs,etc.leaving their respective careers getting into the acting field.

Anyways,thanks for sharing.
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for  sharing.if possible do post qualification of rest of the castπŸ˜‰
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Nowadays ek trend sa aa gaya of engineers,doctors,CAs,etc.leaving their respective careers getting into the acting field.

Anyways,thanks for sharing.

The trend is not new. Its only that now the actors with varied qualification get noticed in today's digital world. Earlier due to popular belief that only vagabond opt for such professions qualification of these actors were easily overlooked. The list is endless.
Amitabh Bacchan is a Bsc graduate. ( I forgot the discipline)

Swaroop Sampat-  Phd in Education.

Late Jatin Kanakia- Doctor

Kader Khan- Master's diploma in Civil Engineering.

Maya Alagh- Doctor

The problem is we don't know about them because nobocy thought it was important at all. Thank god things have changed now.

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thank You  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Wow πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Hi buddy terenaam
Thanks

Wat on earth

Is evn Tanuj, Gurucharan, Shyam are they atleeeast involved
Parttime in their real core?
V v disgusting

I mean..they r seen only in TMKOC

So i hope they r doing justice to their CORE education seats...
😑

( i dint include ...Atmaaa...coz...he has already shamelessly proclaimed giving up hiis Core area and wasting a Students seat...)

Others r i same like of Art performance etc or just hardly BCom etc...then ok.

Madhavi must be designing her own sleeveless ans backstripped blouse in TMKOC.

Even Shailesh...but he is also using his marketting skills to market his talks in breaks and precaps...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†