Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw the new promo of KUNJ and Twinkle and Damn they have chemistry! It's was totally unexpected for me. They seriously have two very good looking guys in this show and it's hard to choose between the two. Even tho I would love to see YuvIn together I feel that Kunj and Twinkle have a better chemistry. Oh lord! I am in a serious delima now! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You're not alone. Even i think Kunj and Twinkle share great chemistry. I'm hoping someone else is paired with Yuvraj. 😛
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

You're not alone. Even i think Kunj and Twinkle share great chemistry. I'm hoping someone else is paired with Yuvraj. 😛

haha! I also want yuvraj and twinkle! Can't twinkle just have a twin sister? 😆
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We r in the same boat even I think she looks better with kunj 😆
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii dear..I think the same kunj and twinkle share such awesome chemistry and I like both the pairs but I somehow want to see more of kunj and twinkle.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NO! WHAT THE HELL?!

Are they forgetting the leads?
I don't even like Kunj!

Please cvs! No torture!
Bring YuvLe back!

No mood for Kunj and Twinkle drama! :(

Cheers
Tani
trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raisa-

Just saw the new promo of KUNJ and Twinkle and Damn they have chemistry! It's was totally unexpected for me. They seriously have two very good looking guys in this show and it's hard to choose between the two. Even tho I would love to see YuvIn together I feel that Kunj and Twinkle have a better chemistry. Oh lord! I am in a serious delima now! 😆

'

Guys before the show started in zee tv website its clearly written that yuvi is taking revenge on behalf of his mother and pretending to love Twinkle...so its obvious Kunj is the one for twinkle <3 #TwiNj all the way <3
trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

NO! WHAT THE HELL?!

Are they forgetting the leads?
I don't even like Kunj!

Please cvs! No torture!
Bring YuvLe back!

No mood for Kunj and Twinkle drama! :(

Cheers
Tani

but Zee pehle se hi website mein Yuvi ka role batadiya..revenge keliye ..all that ...and also news articles about sidhant being male lead and yuvi ka role negative ...was mentioned <3
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Yuvi will eventually fall in real love with Twinkle and may go ahead and get forcefully married to her../ #Prediction . Because looking at promos they showed Yuvi and Twinkle married, Kunj wasnt there in any of the promos.
And as for Kunj, there is another girl paired with him, so for time being we have to watch Kunj and Twinkle track. One week and then Yuvi will be back I think...

I only want Yuvi and Twinkle even if its a hate marriage... What do you guys say... 😊 😉

Originally posted by: Raisa-

Happy to see that I am not alone in this 😆
Even I found kunj and twinkle better 😳