Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Buffie

Ji,the vein in which you spoke wasnt appropriate😒

As it is we have been hearing people say that Shveta isnt a good humna,DAY IN AND DAY OUT🤢....And over that,a few of your posts saying ,Mona is a good human,so she should win...

Its just but obvious that we need to ask people if this is a character competition...and the one remark which we just couldnt stomache was "Character is very important,even in a competition"....which implied that Shveta didnt have the "character"

you really are overreacting,No one wanted to denigrate the great mother teresa,everyone is in awe of her,and venerate her👏... But Pooja Bedi's behaviour isnt justified...She openly spoke about the character of a celebrity in print,which was truly very very poor in taste...and her assumption that shveta is a trained dancer....She assumed that shveta was trained,only because shveta danced like a dream...and said incorrect things to the media,not once but twice..which did affect shveta's stake,as many people might be under the misapprehension that she's trained,which she isnt!..and by condoning her act,you surely arent going to earn any applause.....and what's worse was the reiteration about the importance of character

You people get offended when mona's campaigning is called "cheap"(which was very wrong on the part of some shveta fans,and we've allready apologized for that)....But what about calling shveta jealous and characterless.....The only question is,when we human beings are so flawed ourselves,who are we to comment about the character of someone whom we dont know from adams....We make assumptions,based on what we see and what we hear....but many a times,"hamari aankhen hamhe dhokha de sakthi hai"...and judging someone based on hearsay is idiocy....

Your comment didnt go too well with us,Shveta's character has been annihilated too much,she's been called names which we as fans cannot tolerate😊...Talking about her performance,or her conduct on the show is fine,but talking about something as sensitive as "character" was truly very poor in taste

you need to watch your words....as this is a public forum,and most of the times,one might misconstrue what has been said... one needs to be all the more careful and watchful..

buffie now can i say you watch your words man its just show you all need to do something more creative then be on internate

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats not the point buffie, the point is to RESPECT other peoples choices and their decisons.The other fact of LIFE is that NOT EVERYBODY LIKES EVERYONE AND THERE IS NO COMPULSION TO LIKE SOMEONE , and thats life .

agreeing or disagreeing to a post or an article is fine but why disrespect anyone just bcoz of the choices they made .

see you may feel that pooja bedi was wrong and U dont know her or her character too personally but still u have formed an opinion that she was wrong BUT u fail to understand that some may actually feel that maybe what she said was true bcoz thats how they felt themselves and that was their opinion too so why cant someone respect that and acknowledge that instead of posting nasty comments against such posts .

bottom line RESPECT OTHERS CHOICES AND PREFERENCES WHATEVER THEY MAY BE . THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR AND NOT EVERYTHING IS RIGHT OR WRONG BUT HUMAN LIFE GOES ON BCOZ OF THE RESPECT THT PEPOPLE GIVE TO OTHER'S CHOICES AND LIKES , THAT DOES NOT INTERFERE OR AFFECT THEIR LIVES .
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

buffie now can i say you watch your words man its just show you all need to do something more creative then be on internate

Edited by tina59 - 17 years ago

Word Count: 1

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah right,respect views when everyone start calling names and start shredding the character....I'm no mahaatma,and never intend to be one...If you can be one,and tolerate the name calling and bashing of your personal favourite,more power to you..Not everyone is as great as you are 👏 👏

PEople's choices can be respected only if those are worthy of respect...and going by your logic,every bashing thread should be respected,as afterall "its just an opinion"...

and tina,I judged someone based on an "INTERVIEW" that person gave ,Had shveta given any interview,then people could have judged..Not based on random write ups and rumours

I've explained to you the difference between and interview and write ups so many times,seriously,it gets boring 🤢 🤢

and Pooja bedi was judged for what SHE HERSELF SAID,shveta was judged based on what others said...Now tomorrow if someone says that "mona isnt a good human,she's money minded and fake",and if I start bashing her based on what that person said,I would be wrong...🤢

now you might quote me,accuse more,But I dont care,as you most often miss the point which I try to make😆....Because I've explained this to you earlier also,In the debate about ASh,as to how wrong it is to judge someone based on hearsay...But interviews are given by the star themselves...Interviews and quotes are a reflection of the star's personality,Rumours arent and random articles arent!..and its tiring,because this isnt the first time I'm telling you this🤢..SS was judged on her interviews,not based on what other people said about her

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
tina59 thumbnail

Yeah right,respect views when everyone start calling names and start shredding the character....I'm no mahaatma,and never intend to be one...If you can be one,and tolerate the name calling and bashing of your personal favourite,more power to you..Not everyone is as great as you are 👏 👏

PEople's choices can be respected only if those are worthy of respect...and going by your logic,every bashing thread should be respected,as afterall "its just an opinion"...

No buffie you got me wrong all again,what I meant is respecting peoples choices ,My post isnt directed to the personal remarks made against any of the celebrity but posting nasty comments and labeling them for the choices they made or whoever they supported .

so u agree that one gets offended when their fav is blasted but why cant u apply it to urself and ur posts too and understand that just like you ,others are entitled to feel offended when their fav is attacked too . Maybe u didnt intend to but thats how people inetrcept it .

tina59 thumbnail

and tina,I judged someone based on an "INTERVIEW" that person gave ,Had shveta given any interview,then people could have judged..Not based on random write ups and rumours

I've explained to you the difference between and interview and write ups so mnay times,seriously,it gets boring 🤢

and Pooja bedi was judged for what SHE HERSELF SAID,shveta was judged based on what others said...Now tomorrow if someone says that "mona isnt a good humna",and if I start bashing her based on what that person said,I would be wrong...🤢

...now you might quote me,accuse more,But I dont care,as you most often miss the point which I try to make....Because I've explained this to you earlier also,In the debate about ASh,as to how wrong it is to judge someone based on hearsay...But interviews are given by the star themselves...Interviews and quotes are a reflection of the star's personality,Rumours arent!..and its tiring,because this isnt the first time I'm telling you this

No i understand buffie ,what u dont seem to understand that celebrities giveinterviews but we dont know whats published is the exact replicate of what they spoke .They edit,chop,pasted whatever they want too and thats the truth in print media .

" hot namkeen and saucy" was the comment that Mona had said in her interview but maybe (its a thought and each one has their own perspective) she used those terms that SLB used for her just to make the point that atleast she has moved from the image of innocent and gal next door and people saw theother side as well.

thats what I am saying, we dont know in what context the celebrities say it . we cant read anyones mind based on an interview that too by the print media . akashdeep saigal blasted the judges but werent it some of us who felt he was right and werent there numerous articles abt how he was wrong . well its just that we dont know whats in their mind when they give interviews and in what context they do and thats when each person perceives it in their own way

as long as we dont hear from them personally and thats when we can form an opinion .

crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if a person posts SIMPLY AN ARTICLE which is not too favourable towards shveta, all the shveta fans start bashing, not the media source, not the reporter, but the person who posted the article; people dont hate the player, hate the game!!! n neways several times i have seen tht the poor person comes baq to see all the bashing done in their post n finally spoke up saying tht they in fact were shveta fans n just saw this article somewhere so posted it, and then the ppl who bashed them come back n say o thanx for setting the record straight and sorry, so if a mona fan posted the same article they would still be bashed? i mean what is all this....n then hey its okay if the shveta fans post articles abt mona campaigning and then keep laughin in the thread n make fun of her!! God ppl get a life!
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I was supposed to lock this topic ... I guess I messed up 😕

Anyways ... Guys please stop arguing!!

Bashing Shveta & Mona or anyone for that matter is wrong and if you see anyone doing it you need to PM a Mod or GM right away as its not tolerated.

But, remember that posting your opinion regarding a matter is not wrong. If Jassisuri said that she didnt like "live-in relationships" thats HER opinion. She didnt mean to pass a character remark on Shveta.

If you guys still feel she was wrong, I'll apologize on her behalf.

But please no more arguing on this matter.

J.