jassisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i had come to this forum to share my opinions with all of u, and just because i told shweta has live in relationship, some members have decided that i have passed character remarks and cant see in what context what was written, whats up, cant u all read entire post properly,i am continuously repeating what she is doing is her wish and lifestyle , and i only expressed my disapproval of it ,and also gave my reasons, i am not moral police, but a free citizen, who can express her opinion freely ,on what has happened, i have not crossed my limits, if a tv programme could be based on swetas bold and beautiful lifestyle, what is the problem

u say all of ur dignified, if so how about telling mona asking vote is cheap ,when u wont comment on others doing the same, distributing sim cards etc,and passing rude remarks for pooja bedi just coz she said what she thought , then dragging mother theresa in to all this and ultimately 'talking of my character, where does that come in, 'what does that mean, i , buffie and lots of us have had so many debates, we never discussed anyones character, we talked of different opinions,

of course, i know no one would care of my getting hurt ,but i had to express myself,i was tired writing the same thing in each thread again and again

anyway,i just wish all the best to both contestants, and i regret having posted in the forum ,did not expect such reactions, and inspite of knowing i have never written to offend or hurt anyone, i will apologise if i did so unknowingly ,

Edited by jassisuri - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first of all sorry jassi..and they ahve been doing that to everybody and anybody who speaks good about Mona..and they claim that they are doing it becos "somebody" said that shveta doesnt have a good character..so they r going ahead and making posts about each others characters....the list is endless....so you see that's the reason all Mona fans are not answering to many of these posts here....yeah i got some serious cuss words in my PM..so sorry again..
jassisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please dont apologise soap fan, it is just that i was caught unawares, was not knowing all this was happening in the forum, if my telling sweta was having a live in relation, will get so stubborn , negative opinions to the extent of dragging my character i would have not have written it,
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this has been happening since sunday....it stopped for a day..and back to track..they dont listen to anybody..they just keep posting the same things over and over again..they dont even read others posts completely before they comment on them...one side they themselves say that celebrities are posing themselves for judgement and when a judgement or opinion is passed on Shveta they pounce on you...
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just read the above posting. Its not you about the poster... you are only reporting what you read. My advice dont bother. I had no idea that Sheveta Salve has/had a live in relationship. To me its of minimal importance. It doesnt surprise me anymore.
I have realised that its a DONE thing in the TV/ Film industry.
I have read articles about GURDEEP who is yet to be married decorating her new house for diwali. Sneha, Iqbal Khans fiancee/gf... cooking for him etc. I guess times have changed. These days I think one doesn't have to be MARRIED and have no hangups discussing it in the media.

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassisuri

i had come to this forum to share my opinions with all of u, and just because i told shweta has live in relationship, some members have decided that i have passed character remarks and cant see in what context what was written, whats up, cant u all read entire post properly,i am continuously repeating what she is doing is her wish and lifestyle , and i only expressed my disapproval of it ,and also gave my reasons, i am not moral police, but a free citizen, who can express her opinion freely ,on what has happened, i have not crossed my limits, if a tv programme could be based on swetas bold and beautiful lifestyle, what is the problem

u say all of ur dignified, if so how about telling mona asking vote is cheap ,when u wont comment on others doing the same, distributing sim cards etc,and passing rude remarks for pooja bedi just coz she said what she thought , then dragging mother theresa in to all this and ultimately 'talking of my character, where does that come in, 'what does that mean, i , buffie and lots of us have had so many debates, we never discussed anyones character, we talked of different opinions,

of course, i know no one would care of my getting hurt ,but i had to express myself,i was tired writing the same thing in each thread again and again

anyway,i just wish all the best to both contestants, and i regret having posted in the forum ,did not expect such reactions, and inspite of knowing i have never written to offend or hurt anyone, i will apologise if i did so unknowingly ,

Ji,the vein in which you spoke wasnt appropriate😒

As it is we have been hearing people say that Shveta isnt a good humna,DAY IN AND DAY OUT🤢....And over that,a few of your posts saying ,Mona is a good human,so she should win...

Its just but obvious that we need to ask people if this is a character competition...and the one remark which we just couldnt stomache was "Character is very important,even in a competition"....which implied that Shveta didnt have the "character"

you really are overreacting,No one wanted to denigrate the great mother teresa,everyone is in awe of her,and venerate her👏... But Pooja Bedi's behaviour isnt justified...She openly spoke about the character of a celebrity in print,which was truly very very poor in taste...and her assumption that shveta is a trained dancer....She assumed that shveta was trained,only because shveta danced like a dream...and said incorrect things to the media,not once but twice..which did affect shveta's stake,as many people might be under the misapprehension that she's trained,which she isnt!..and by condoning her act,you surely arent going to earn any applause.....and what's worse was the reiteration about the importance of character

You people get offended when mona's campaigning is called "cheap"(which was very wrong on the part of some shveta fans,and we've allready apologized for that)....But what about calling shveta jealous and characterless.....The only question is,when we human beings are so flawed ourselves,who are we to comment about the character of someone whom we dont know from adams....We make assumptions,based on what we see and what we hear....but many a times,"hamari aankhen hamhe dhokha de sakthi hai"...and judging someone based on hearsay is idiocy....

Your comment didnt go too well with us,Shveta's character has been annihilated too much,she's been called names which we as fans cannot tolerate😊...Talking about her performance,or her conduct on the show is fine,but talking about something as sensitive as "character" was truly very poor in taste

you need to watch your words....as this is a public forum,and most of the times,one might misconstrue what has been said... one needs to be all the more careful and watchful..

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Buffie
I agree. Shveta has been chalked out to be a very bad person in this whole JDJ show. The participants too have added fuel to the fire. The media too isnt helping. Everyday we get to read something about Shveta Salve.

It feels like SHVETA's character is being shred to pieces.

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi JS,

First of all, please dont regret posting here. I visit this section too and I understand what you are talking about. Sometimes, members go out of control and start making rude comments.

As for your remark .... you didnt make it to insult Shveta. It was your personal opinion that you dont approve of it so I dont see why members have a problem with it.

Dont feel bad please. If someone posts anything against this anymore, warnings will be given out.

Unnecessarily dragging someone's posts just makes the whole forum's atomosphere very negative.

So please stop now guys!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I-F Dev Team
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There have so many articles that are against svetha and I feel sorry for svetha too , poor gal she must be tired of giving explanations but what i dont understand is that what connection it has with the members here ,shouldnt their post or anger be directed against the media or all those who said that abt her . Where does Mona come in all this and why is she dragged in all the posts when clearly its the media who is putting such articles and each person has their own choice thats why are living in the worlds largest democratic country . Each person has the right to vote for the person they thought were the best or their fav's for whatever reasons they may be . I think its very clear but then again and again if anyone supports Mona or says anything good abt her become " biased narrow minded and shallow minded " which is wrong . I mean each one is entitled to think with their own brains and form their own opinion and its human nature to respect that and not label them . If that was the case,I have several names for all those who wrote nasty posts and still justify it and I can say that its a FACT and defend it too .

have peace and all those who felt offended ,ignore thats all one can do and if anyone feels regret ,apologise like I did as i was part of it
Edited by tina59 - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
arre tina,We get angry at only those people who call shveta a "bad" human,or something to that effect ...Those who condone articles and say things like "pooja has interacted with shveta,so she should be knowing really well",...I mean,doesnt this indirectly mean that Shveta is bad.... 🤢

SUch posts offend the sensibilities of us fans,No one bashed mona for all the anti shveta articles...Pooja bedi,who badmouthed shveta and said incorrect stuff to the media, piqued us,we were angry at her....and those fans who jumped on to these articles and started calling shveta names like money minded and insensitive were given a dose of their own medicine....No other fan was bashed,Mona wasnt dragged into all this,SO chill please
😊
Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago