I am getting so much gyaan on this forum...I feel so blessed! πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Tathastu Putri!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously i havent felt so deluged with information and reasoning all my life! πŸ˜†
insouciance thumbnail

Tsk Tsk...does that mean you've never pondered about anything rationally till date 😲 πŸ˜‰

BTW,why are you complaining now...the purpose of the post was enlightenment,you wanted to be enlightened,you got it...You asked for it,you got itπŸ˜†

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Buffie dear...dont take ur task of enlightening so seriously...!!

I am feeling scared 4 u now!
TallyHo thumbnail
And I am already feeling like Buddha...buffie u need to start a new cult man!
Edited by TallyHo - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the best to mona n shevta...

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Just one question...if this is just a pure dance show...why get celebs to dance??? Why didnt they have an open competition for the general public...when they brought in the celebs they would have known that the fans are gonna vote for their fav celebrity...

and while I am at it...another one...the judges...Farah Khan is OK but since when have SLB and Shilpa Shetty become the final word on dancing skills???? duhhhhhhh...

Ok I will beat a hasty retreat...the gates are open for all and sundry...let the bashing begin!!!

Boogie Woogie is opened for general public.... So why not a show for celebs...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Directors & Actresses also have some vision in dance ....

If Karan Johar can be a judge in Miss World then why cant this for judging dance show?πŸ˜‰

TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

If Karan Johar can be a judge in Miss World then why cant this for judging dance show?πŸ˜‰

Cant argue that one!!πŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TallyHo

I am getting so much gyaan on this forum...I feel so blessed! πŸ˜›

ok on a serious note let me explain why they have celebrities and not the comman man in this show.As we all know its coopied from the british hit show "DANCING WITH THE STARS" , as the name suggests this show was for celebrities from all walks of life who arent trained dancers to learn different styles and perform .

The show has been aired in atleast 15-20 countries with their own version and in all of them ,they have celebrities as the participants ans thats why its called "dancing with te stars" , Moreover we have copyrights of thier show and so its assumed that they would follow the original format of the show .

I hope now its clear why only celebrities are participants and not the common man