kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Tisha tru!y share an amazing bond... It's so visible
*Touchwood*
kubare thumbnail
OK watched today's epi and loved loved Abhigya...
Looks like we are in for some really cute..funny ...and clash of Titan scenes between these two...

Am truly loving all this so far ...it's getting damn interesting... Really interesting

Loved loved the Precap...Pragya in a silk night dress...yeah...same bed...sharing of blanket...Uff...and then that cuddle...and the look on Abhis face...lol...to good
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys! Ok yeah haven't been around much, but I will try! Hi Krishh!!โค๏ธ
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kubare

OK watched today's epi and loved loved Abhigya...

Looks like we are in for some really cute..funny ...and clash of Titan scenes between these two...

Am truly loving all this so far ...it's getting damn interesting... Really interesting

Loved loved the Precap...Pragya in a silk night dress...yeah...same bed...sharing of blanket...Uff...and then that cuddle...and the look on Abhis face...lol...to good

Sriti has just nailed the scenes int his episode. The pain, the part where she holds herself together when Abhi is facing the other direction is flawless!

Shabz comic timing is impeccable. Treat all the way today ๐Ÿ˜†
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krishu i will add you soon okay
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Ishu!!!!
Been watching the IVs can I say I love new Pragya's Sass...Sriti has it down pact...and I watched the preview...what I really hope to see is tables turned...Imagine Pragya teasing Abhi...

Edited by MinMinMehra - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MinMinMehra

Hi Ishu!!!!

Been watching the IVs can I say I love new Pragya's Sass...Sriti has it down pact...and I watched the preview...what I really hope to see is tables turned...Imagine Pragya teasing Abhi...

Yaaas

Word Count: 1

Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved today. I could never stand how Abhi used to try to manipulate Pragya by being sexually suggestive. I especially didn't like it when he came home drunk and did it. It was an upsetting scene that was twisted into being romantic somehow.

The mere mention that a woman could be into today, though, and he was already upset. Granted it could be because he realized this wasn't his Pragya, but I wouldn't put it past the writers to characterize women generally as needing to be coaxed into sex. Then came the "I will pay for it" line - I certainly didn't love that line but I did love that she found a way to back him off permanently from that line of manipulation. It really would not be right if that was enough to make her lose this facade.

Her plan seems a bit dumb and disorganized but I'll go with it because it's throwing everyone off balance and I am loving a fiercer (albeit fake) Pragya. Just quit it with the crying, girl.

I browsed the main board quickly and everyone seems upset but the reality is once they truly get together, without problems, this show will be a bit dull. So it's not likely to happen soon.
kubare thumbnail
LK...hugs girl
All that you wrote...agree with...but I didn't hate her line "I'll pay you" that much. ...I think she knows him well enough to know what will get him off his seducing game...or let me seduce her game... And that line did its trick...

Men especially Heros use this line so many times or do wrong but all their actions are justified ...why can't a female us the same line...and be justified for doing so...

It's called Equality๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† EK style๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: llQueenMinionll

Krishu i will add you soon okay

No worries dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ