FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

JHAPPIS ❤️ for all

Bless bless

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This awards show was just the best in TiSha chemistry...love love..

You know Sriti with long hair in her latest avatar really suits her, she looks tall, lanky, very model like. Her chatris before made her look more rounded than she is.

It's amazing what the right clothes and make up do!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hayooo mumma!
chillin 😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Catching up...am already loving this place...love Tisha aja ShaSri..
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he immediately reacts in anger and leaves to accommodate Shabir's break but upon his return, rethinks the situation. Any other angle seems to imply that the Mehras never understood Pragya at all.

But again, it's all convenience right? Because Daadi and Abhi saw right into the heart of her when it was necessary for the plot. Now? Not so much.

Exactly...hope they show him doubting her behaviour eve if no one else does....
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

Sriti/Pragya was always so cute and pretty but in her current look, she's also very striking. I adore it. It's the proper externalization of an inner confidence, as well as a way to make her new self distinct from the old one.

I also adore the (temporary) attitude where she's not about anyone else but herself. No obligations, no sacrifices, no self victimization. I know it's selfish as heck but quite frankly, everyone has a breaking point in reality. A moment where it's okay to acknowledge that there is no silver lining in all the negative things sometimes.

This is so obviously a plan but I like Pragya being able to channel her subconscious negative emotions, even in an act. It cracked me up that Abhi thought it was about himself and she's like "yeah whatever, tool." 😆

Ditto

Am loving this New Pragya...she's Drop Dead Gorgeous & has the Attitude to match...

Act or not Sriti just nailed it...like WOW
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Trishh-

I think it was to create more of an impact. Like it wouldn't have been as impactful with her still in her chatris and chashma. Like when she was fierce Pragya in the beginning, she had decent clothing, when she was doormat Pragya she wore her boring chatris, and now tht she's more fierce she got a complete makeover.

And also for Tannu and Aalu, they ingnorantly feel like a person who dresses like a "behenji" can't give takkar to them. So with Pragya's makeover, they might begin to perceive her as a threat?

Trish darling *hugs & kisses* you said it...

You explained the reason for the Makeover Perfectly
kubare thumbnail
Is there a gif of the new Tisha moment cheek rubbing??...or even link to that BTS
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Is there a gif of the new Tisha moment cheek rubbing??...or even link to that BTS

I too have heard(read) a lot about this...I want to see it too!!! Please gif/link it anyone :):)

Krishu missed you!!!