Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes yes everyone's feelings / respect / majboori are more important than pragya's pain / right to assert herself / ability to be bombtastic -_-
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I must be crazy to go to the AT so often. 😆

Good show today again! I really do wonder if Abhi changed his mind so quickly. Part of hopes not because what kinda false love otherwise? But part of me hopes so because it's true to his character.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhigya24

About KKB I have missed many episodes but I will catch up with it this weekend <3

Pragya's new look Iooks good but I don't think it was necessary to change her look but may be for TRP's they do all this.

I liked her golden blouse so much that I am stiching my next saree blouse that style 😃

I think it was to create more of an impact. Like it wouldn't have been as impactful with her still in her chatris and chashma. Like when she was fierce Pragya in the beginning, she had decent clothing, when she was doormat Pragya she wore her boring chatris, and now tht she's more fierce she got a complete makeover.

And also for Tannu and Aalu, they ingnorantly feel like a person who dresses like a "behenji" can't give takkar to them. So with Pragya's makeover, they might begin to perceive her as a threat?
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lkb79

Good show today again! I really do wonder if Abhi changed his mind so quickly. Part of hopes not because what kinda false love otherwise? But part of me hopes so because it's true to his character.

Biggest and pleasant surprise would be abhi trusting her and not hating her or MU in her
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MinMinMehra

Hello!!! its been forever since I've come on forums!! Feels like ages since I've spoken to anyone!!!

Also I havent exactly been watching the show(stopped probably just before Abhi's confession) so keeping up-to-date via instagram... Was abit anti- sriti's look to start off with but Wow!!!!!

Hi MMM** hugs**, I couldnt get on earlier.
Hope you're well 😛
-mina- thumbnail
This pragya doesnt have a plan I am so mad at the CVS SO MAD WHY they can't do strong prags right -_-
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

I haven't watched the epi yet,

He usually shoots from the hip so either this is his visceral reaction and he will stop and think later or he has more info that he's letting on and this is all a charade.

I would be severely disappointed should he be so quick to judge but then again, you're right, not totally surprising either!
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

This pragya doesnt have a plan I am so mad at the CVS SO MAD WHY they can't do strong prags right -_-

Mina I think she has come with a plan, CVs will bring it out surely and slowly to drag it for ages! WHy don't you think she has a plan?
-mina- thumbnail
Dee half the latest episode is her crying about her majboori to abhi's picture. This gives me no confidence. Also she was bemoaning to the picture how she has no proof and is helpless. UGH!

As for abhi I kinda see him defaulting back to last year but who knows he may do better and surprise us. Need to see over next few eps.
-mina- thumbnail
Strong bitchy prags that the CVS established so nicely mon to Wed - they exploded it today