Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just love how this whole track is going in general. Didn't watch today's epi yet, but so far so good
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lkb79

Sriti/Pragya was always so cute and pretty but in her current look, she's also very striking. I adore it. It's the proper externalization of an inner confidence, as well as a way to make her new self distinct from the old one.

I also adore the (temporary) attitude where she's not about anyone else but herself. No obligations, no sacrifices, no self victimization. I know it's selfish as heck but quite frankly, everyone has a breaking point in reality. A moment where it's okay to acknowledge that there is no silver lining in all the negative things sometimes.

This is so obviously a plan but I like Pragya being able to channel her subconscious negative emotions, even in an act. It cracked me up that Abhi thought it was about himself and she's like "yeah whatever, tool." 😆

I know, she's been fierce and I think Sriti has been able to portray this so well!! Yeah tool is right, lol!
I think I want to see Pragya give back to Sarla because her hyperventilating is going to start tomorrow. I am just dying to see it! Enough of catering to everyone's whims and fancies. I know she's doing it to protect her man but they all need to be put in their place for a while. This show just got so much better. I just would liek to see her character win for a while. 😊

What i loved most was her saying- looks like you getting along fine w/o me..this is after the copius tears by Dadi. Life moves on and if she was pissed, I'm glad shes taking it all out on them now 😆
Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello!!! its been forever since I've come on forums!! Feels like ages since I've spoken to anyone!!!
Also I havent exactly been watching the show(stopped probably just before Abhi's confession) so keeping up-to-date via instagram... Was abit anti- sriti's look to start off with but Wow!!!!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HAHAAA

I'm so glad abhi experienced an unreturned hug today ^_^
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indifferent Pragya kind of spoiled the AW moment. I mean here is Abhi who is crying tears of joy and then there is Pragya rolling her eyes.

But loved the private Abhigya convo. Abhi's like "kya mast lag rahi hai tu" and Pragya is like "whatever, dude".

I know her plan is to make Abhi check his accounts, but like imagine the satisfaction in knowing that things will run exactly how you want it to. Ofcourse she needs to vent from being a doormat for so long.

Loved the Pragya-Aalu confrontation!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"I see you remember exactly how you signed away your everything to me"
HEEE SASSS

So what...she was planning this from then huh?

Everyone thought the accident would lead to amnesia but it looks like it was just an excuse to make Pragya disappear for three weeks?
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yo pankhas !

Sriti's dialogue delivery is BANG ON!! Especially english ones !

Speak when you are spoken to!

She is killing two birds with one stone !'

And yeah! I hate how "audience" and characters on the show get so sad and shocked just because she is fierce and is speaking the truth?!

They did not bother to look for her

Sure she sent the letter but still if you love her so much you should have kept looking

But no here they are getting him married

So silly ! I love that she pointed that out!

Even aroras i mean they were so chill!!!

I know she will cry alone for hurting dadi and Abhi but

Meh

I only hope her plans do not backfire

Taaliyah will try to put her downby calling her gold digger etc

I just wish abhi has brains and TRUSTS HER FOR ONCE
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is pretty much it isn't it Ishu...they need to build the trust...love declarations have been made but where is the trust and faith!!! We're in for some completely solid acting from both Shabbir & Sriti.
Best thing from what I gather is the old no-nonsense Pragya is back and I'm loving it!
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice to see you all seriously feels like ages.
❤️
Good you made this 😳
Hugs to all of you
Missed you guys so much
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About KKB I have missed many episodes but I will catch up with it this weekend <3
Pragya's new look Iooks good but I don't think it was necessary to change her look but may be for TRP's they do all this.
I liked her golden blouse so much that I am stiching my next saree blouse that style 😃