Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You know what surprised me was the fact that it's only been two days and he wants to 'destroy' her! What a freakin mess of a situation this is. He clearly knows that it's her, she's come back from the dead or an accident (if he doesn't know she came back from the dead) and now he hates she ever came back.

The guest star Arjun's talk about trust and faith (especially after all she has done) has still not registered but I fathom it will soon and probably when it's too late. His love might have the right flavor but doesn't have the depth or what it takes to survive in the long run with a woman who he is in love with. I want them to explore this, I'm hoping they do. Whatever her reasons for doing this, somewhere inside she has this faith that he will understand and that she is doing it for his good.

Reality is a bytch and his reality has flipped a whole 360- among all the changing scenarios and circumstances, can he sustain his truth and faith in a woman who now has a different persona with a supposedly different agenda.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what pink sari i have seen no pink sari when is this pink sari hello HELLO pink sari what hello?!!
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -mina-

what pink sari i have seen no pink sari when is this pink sari hello HELLO pink sari what hello?!!

😆 Latest SBS/SBB!!!

The moment Sriti mentioned it's an EK label saree...I was like, Mina can get this one if she likes it...😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

You know what surprised me was the fact that it's only been two days and he wants to 'destroy' her! What a freakin mess of a situation this is. He clearly knows that it's her, she's come back from the dead or an accident (if he doesn't know she came back from the dead) and now he hates she ever came back.

The guest star Arjun's talk about trust and faith (especially after all she has done) has still not registered but I fathom it will soon and probably when it's too late. His love might have the right flavor but doesn't have the depth or what it takes to survive in the long run with a woman who he is in love with. I want them to explore this, I'm hoping they do. Whatever her reasons for doing this, somewhere inside she has this faith that he will understand and that she is doing it for his good.

Reality is a bytch and his reality has flipped a whole 360- among all the changing scenarios and circumstances, can he sustain his truth and faith in a woman who now has a different persona with a supposedly different agenda.

Testing times for Abhi! If he can do that Closet Seduction test on her...why not something which involves her caring attributes coming out? And instead of rubbing it in her face that she still cares...just observe her?

And yes Abhi knows she had an accident...but not once he has bothered asking her anything about it!

Pragya-itni-bold-aur-sexy-kaise-hogayi-anxiety is getting him! He'll be out of it soon.
-mina- thumbnail

awesome thoughts deedee!!!

Abhi and his fast-evaporating trust - that's our beloved hot head. Still has the maturity of a toddler - and even less ability to commit. This is why I didn't give much credence to the big love declaration and why I'm still not willing to say AbhiGya fully love each other. They might never reach my definition of mature committed love true...but even in serial world, they can surely reach a better place than where they are now. Abhi still so wrapped up in himself, and Pragya still trying to fix things for him instead of with him. SIGH!

That being said, I mean there is a point to be made that when someone is so radically different, it's a shock, and you can't help taking it for face value. He was hesitant at first. I want to see that hesitance resurge. Remember how quickly he saw through her make-daadi-hate-me ploys with the Rachna-Aakash wedding. Where's that Abhi?? Pragya's front has been formidable so far so like I said, I do kind of understand the argument that it makes sense for Abhi to be revolted and act as he does...but still I think it's fair to expect that he won't let temper keep clouding his judgment as we move forward.

Also I had other points to make but my brain is sleep fogged so I forget :P
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
That big love declaration was to satisfy hungry viewers 😆 and to put a stop to their complaints of Abhi not confessing love to Pragz!

Cv's are smart!

Some viewers are not. They don't realise...confessing love is not what defines love...it's a long practical journey involving various elements that one has to deal with day-to-day.
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

That big love declaration was to satisfy hungry viewers 😆 and to put a stop to their complaints of Abhi not confessing love to Pragz!

Cv's are smart!

Some viewers are not. They don't realise...confessing love is not what defines love...it's a long practical journey involving various elements that one has to deal with day-to-day.

Love thisss!!! So true <3

Even in a serial...the love story has its big romantic moments, but the real test is how long do we get tracks with the couple working together or at least working towards each other instead of focused on other things...!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

PREACH!!! Im glad we all get this

YAAASSS
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

Cv's are smart!

THIS THIS 👏
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He's a child, period. We already noticed how his feelings waver depending on who is supporting him. When Tanu was supporting him and Pragya acted out, he loved Tanu and was making comparisons opposing Pragya. When Pragya was supporting him and Tanu acted out (by getting pregnant), suddenly he loved Pragya and was making comparisons opposing Tanu.He has the emotional intelligence and depth of a grapefruit. 😆

I don't know why Daadi and Pragya have placed so much trust in him that he will be patient and understanding as others do what he doesn't want him to. His whole life is predicated on people doing exactly what he wants them to and when they don't, "it's over. We're enemies." 😆

What I want to know is are those rumors of him marrying Tanu in protest true? Because if that happens, it speaks to your post so aptly about the lack of depth of his feelings.