MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Umm okay I'm confused.. I keep seeing his videos on my news feed cuz people share them and all.. All his videos start with him dissing off his haters and stuff.. like does he actually have haters who are trying to pull him down or he just makes all this stuff up? I don't think he needs to be given any importance but I'm very curious because all he says in his videos is stop running my fake pages, stop bringing me down etc etc.. and another very important thing he's never in Pakistan.. He's always traveling around the world and he does nothing.. Who funds his tours?? 😕 does he actually have a sugar mummy? I read that on one of his videos too or that is also made up by his "haters" 😆
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for making this, I was thinking the same, yeh hai kaun? Well I know who he is, chichora, but iski sunta kaun hai

This whole 14th August burqa incident is so stupid, it took me one look to see that the burqa person was not a girl and here wwaqar Zaka is offering 50,000 reward for whoever gives a clue about the guy who jumped the burqa dude 😆
People have been sharing it non stop without verification, eye witnesses have been posting comments that waqar it was not a girl, but waqar is on some mission here 😆

Anyways, waqar talking about behoodgi is like sunny leone talking about parda, what rubbish he shows on his stupid show living on the edge .

What sbout the selfie with mulk ki ghaddar ayan, tab sharam na aye Waqar ko, because of ayan the inspector who arrested her hot murdered, how can he proudly take s selfie with her. I hate this guy.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Waqar is normal at all. There's something wrong with him apart from the fact that he loves to seek attention.

For instance:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlxcEimgqI[/YOUTUBE]

wth 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the way, I think Waqar Zaka has some ownership of ARY Musik.
-shabz- thumbnail
^He is on the same thing Altaf Hussain is on. 😆
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmao 😆
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG that video.. what is he on?? 😲 I'm actually worried..
Shabz: The video wasn't in good taste but yes I realized too that it was a guy.. I don't know what Waqar is trying to do..
Star: I watched his bol Tv video and he said he has nothing to do with Ary network.. he's like there was a time when he used to work with them and now he doesn't have anything to do with any channels it's his own hard earned money that he travels with.. But where is that money coming from is my question..😕
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Thanks for making this, I was thinking the same, yeh hai kaun? Well I know who he is, chichora, but iski sunta kaun hai Hahahaha...lmao.. this made me laugh out loud. 😆

This whole 14th August burqa incident is so stupid, it took me one look to see that the burqa person was not a girl and here wwaqar Zaka is offering 50,000 reward for whoever gives a clue about the guy who jumped the burqa dude 😆 I thought is a girl and I was like W*F.. but I still didn't take Waqar Zaka seriously.. he made the matter worse for me.

My comments in bold..

and I just remember during world cup he claimed to be knowing some deep dark secrets of Pakistani players and officials and said he would share those details only if he gets certain number of followers on any social networking site..(I forgot which one it was).. Any idea uss ka kya bana???
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is in that video which Star has posted.. can't open it since YT still blocked here.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

What is in that video which Star has posted.. can't open it since YT still blocked here.

thank Allah it didn't open for you, I couldn't get the stupid words outta my mind for a couple of hours 😕