Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I like the guy. He did a good job in the serial " Dil hain ke Mantha Nahin" - it was more of a serious role. I could not stand the old Sid...thought he had a very unsual square shaped face and he was really bad in emotional scenes. I am sure Vishaal will do better than him.

About the age difference. I think eventually we will all get used to it.
angelz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what..isnt he also in ayushmaan n khkn..lolz..he so sweet n funni...i used 2 like hims o much..lolz.
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
OMG it just stuck me. I always wondered who Abbas Khan reminded me of...Its SHAGGY from the cartoon Scooby Do!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

OMG it just stuck me. I always wondered who Abbas Khan reminded me of...Its SHAGGY from the cartoon Scooby Do!

aha - i think u got that right u know....😉 lol

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I think Vishal is a good actor. I have liked him from the begining Dekh bhai Dekh till his latest Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa. I think this is the second time he has replaced an actor with a prominent role. The first being in Lipstick where he was the new replaced Tarun Singhania nad here. He will surely do better justice to the role that Abbas. Abbas is pretty expressionless but I do not think he was that bad in Sid but Vishal will surely make this character grow.He is a senior actor and can hopefully bridge the differences between the 2 camps.

na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lolz! yeah -Abbas Khan looks similar to Shaggy from Scooby Doo! hehe!

i hv liked Vishal always, he has this cute and innocent face! 😊
Edited by na420 - 19 years ago
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys what happened to you??????? someone is calling Aastha 'monkey' and now you ppl are calling Abbas Khan'Shaggy from Scooby Doo', Do you think God made you very perfect? Noone is perfect in this world. Making fun of someone's face is really RUDE.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i never saw the new sid yet but i hope he is good
na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok! we r sorry bout tht... !
Yeah really no one is perfect and making fun of people's looks is VERY RUDE~!
tisha_bhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Hey guys what happened to you??????? someone is calling Aastha 'monkey' and now you ppl are calling Abbas Khan'Shaggy from Scooby Doo', Do you think God made you very perfect? Noone is perfect in this world. Making fun of someone's face is really RUDE.

O come on! Comparing someone to a cartoon character ain't rude, acc. to me! Abbas does look like Shaggy - if you don't believe me - take a look yourself. And no one said Shaggy was ugly - why do you assume the worst?