Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello allπŸ€—
finally we will get to see rajat in action again!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow! i m really liking his first look as cgm!
Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rajat will just kill it!!! e looks so damn young !!!! so so younger dan Jalal!! i am in love wid dis look of Rajat!!!😳
Rajat is a complete perfectionist!!
Edited by Susmita96 - 8 years ago
Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Being just 21 he managed to look like Akbar & made himself look aged..& now he cmpletely wowed us with his Oh So young look!!! he hasnt aged at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No matter what the show name is,its Rajats show & he will be the one who will outshine all the others just like he did in JA!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just hoping to see old rajat fans back. good to see u back mandy & ur back the the right time.
Kritika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have become addicted to that new clip by saas bahu & suspense..did you all see his eyes when he faces the camera.?UFFF !!! i qant the promo as soon as possible..i am expecting better usage of his sword fighting skills now!!
if any other new video comes..please share it here!!!
Kritika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

hey friends rajat's 1st look as cgm has been revealed. so lets be active on this thread. here is the link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18vQ4VcOJI

there!!!this is the video that i am talking about!!!😳😳 Rajat just nails it & will slay the character!!!!πŸ˜‰
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
I hope this time ph will use rajat's skills to the fullest. Just can't wait to watch him.😳
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmita96

Being just 21 he managed to look like Akbar & made himself look aged..& now he cmpletely wowed us with his Oh So young look!!! he hasnt aged at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No matter what the show name is,its Rajats show & he will be the one who will outshine all the others just like he did in JA!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

Yup when he was 23, he convincingly played 35-40 nd now at 25 he will convincingly play 18-20. Thts rajat tokas for u.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
guys plz comment on the articles in which rajat is tagged to improve his rankings plz.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/34130-rajat-tokas-upcoming-show-chandra-nandini-ropes-in-another-actre.htm

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/34143-revealed-first-look-of-shweta-basu-in-chandra-nandini.htm