Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes guys it's made long time back but sumhow became inactive. Let's make it active once again.
Kritika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Yes guys it's made long time back but sumhow became inactive. Let's make it active once again.

yes you are right! RT fans should be back here if they will be watching Chandragupta maurya...

His stint in naagin will end by sunday..so after that we can be active here...i saw many other people commenting warlier on this thread...where are they?

i am expecting them to be back for CGM

Kritika97 thumbnail
Members here...please keep on posting ltest news and pics of Rajat and his shows..so that we all can get to know about the show..thank you
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika97

yes you are right! RT fans should be back here if they will be watching Chandragupta maurya...

His stint in naagin will end by sunday..so after that we can be active here...i saw many other people commenting warlier on this thread...where are they?

i am expecting them to be back for CGM

We can very well be active there in Rajat's AT. Nd I want u all to make his fans presence felt there as well.
Kritika97 thumbnail

We can very well be active there in Rajat's AT. Nd I want u all to make his fans presence felt there as well.

yup..the Rajats AT will be active..but i guess after his stint gets over the members here can post pics and latest news about CGM on this FC..it will help more fans to know about the show..

i just hope the members become active..atleast the ones who seemed to be active earlier in this thread
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
hey friends rajat's 1st look as cgm has been revealed. so lets be active on this thread. here is the link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W18vQ4VcOJI
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Helo dearies 🤗
Yah show kab start horaha hae?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Helo dearies 🤗

Yah show kab start horaha hae?

hey sara. acc to sum inner sources its starting from 3rd oct.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey sara. acc to sum inner sources its starting from 3rd oct.

Chalo acha hae jaldi start ho... I m really bore these days... I hope ekta won't humiliate CGM in the name of love story heroin mahanta and saas bahu satuan drama...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Chalo acha hae jaldi start ho... I m really bore these days... I hope ekta won't humiliate CGM in the name of love story heroin mahanta and saas bahu satuan drama...

hope so. its cgm not "sumone" & cgm so hopefully cgm will be spared. btw CC mein bhi ana. i miss my old friends.