An actor is not a character ,But by ur acting we saw u
as the character 😳
What a incredible u r An actor! ⭐️
Edited by KanJmaskis - 8 years ago
Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys!!!
after a long time i have come across this FC of Rajat Tokas (made by @galibmirza) which is not active anymore!

i know all are busy with their own lives and choices but please try to be active here too...
Rajat's chandragupta Maurya is coming soon..so we can have discussions about it untill we enter the CGM forum..we can post pictures and latest news about CGM here...pls cooperate!!
those who will be watching the show can come here and share latest pics and info!!!
Otherwise i see no point keeping it

thank you..
Edited by Susmita96 - 8 years ago
Kritika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmita96

Hello guys!!!
after a long time i have come across this FC of Rajat Tokas (made by @galibmirza) which is not active anymore!

i know all are busy with their own lives and choices but please try to be active here too...
Rajat's chandragupta Maurya is coming soon..so we can have discussions about it untill we enter the CGM forum..we can post pictures and latest news about CGM here...pls cooperate!!
those who will be watching the show can come here and share latest pics and info!!!

thank you..

Is it a new FC of Rajat Tokas??i didnt even knew IF has such fan clubs even!!! who created it?

Like you said.i too hope RT fans come back here and discuss about CGM...sharing the pics and latest news about it!!!
When will the CGM forum will come??i guess it has lots of time...untill then RT fans who are keen to watch CGM can comment about the pictures and news here...please keep sharing news and pictures of RT here..so that we dont miss any such news about CGM

i already got to know about the channel news on SBS very lateπŸ˜†
sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmita96

Hello guys!!!

thank you..

is it a new fan club?? though i came to the forum late,i never knew about this fan club of Rajat!! i guess all left going by the dates of the last post!!

After his stint in Naagin ends,i think this will be the apt place to discuss about his show Chandragupta Maurya..expecting the fans to give the latest news here and also posting latest pics here...

its very sad though,that its inactive...thanks to one of my friends who informed me about this FC