ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Is this adnan mallik in question my beloved khelu
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yeah I keep thinking she has done something to her face. It looks bloated sometimes, maybe botox. I dunno about lip fillers. She is young right? Like 20 years old?

Umz - I think "the other one" means Mehwish Hayat. She seems to have gotten a lot of work done on her face...with her lips being the most obvious.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Is this adnan mallik in question my beloved khelu

Yes it is indeed him. Adnan Malik is a director and he is in fact pretty good at directing. Multi-talented guy. He is well known for directing/producing documentaries, and music videos as well as modelling.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yes it is indeed him. Adnan Malik is a director and he is in fact pretty good at directing. Multi-talented guy. He is well known for directing/producing documentaries, and music videos as well as modelling.

Phew thank god he can do other stuff

Wish he stays behind the tv screen and earn a living forever and spare our tv screens from a torture
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adnan should just stay behind the camera..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

The movie reminds me of Masti. Three friends, all fed up of their wives, off to find adventure (which means to ogle at bikini clad women). Then the whole completely unoriginal point of their "leader" falling in love but marrying someone else and then you put in a random sequence with guns at a wedding and an actress present in the movie solely for dancing purposes. Oh, and a mandatory club song bhi cuz 'keWl boYz' like to partaayy!

I don't care if it goes against Pakistani culture but please, kuch tou thoda sa original hota. It's a straight copy-paste from various Bollywood films. Putting in a Pakistani lingo joke ("MA! MA! Arey MaShaAllah!") doesn't make the movie Pakistani. It seems heavily ripped off from Indian movies and that's what irritates me the most.

@ Bold- my only opinion when I watched the trailer!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Umz - I think "the other one" means Mehwish Hayat. She seems to have gotten a lot of work done on her face...with her lips being the most obvious.

Oh whoops my bad! That's why I am like I haven't seen any lip fillers on her at least. Mehwish however, has done a lot of work on her face not just lips. She tends to get lip fillers a lot since they seem to be bloated every few weeks. I think she is obsessed with her face and surgeries.