Tashan E Ishq - 18th August 2015 Promo Video

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
New Promo Airing on Zee

Yuvraaj and Twinkle breakup, Twinkle is devasted. Her mother wants her married to some boy, Twinkle and boy bump into each other at a function and she falls into his arms and Yuvraaj looks on

Edited by Artemisia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks you so much for sharing...
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Twinkle is disturbed.. Looks like something big happened which broke yuvi from inside maybe twinkle said something to him under mother's pressure and he had breakup with twinkle.. But twinkle still loves him. Leela is playing negative mother now.. I hate it.. Kunj is as expected... religious as his father I'm worried if twinkle gets stuck with him. I hope yuvi knows his mistake... Maybe leela created big misunderstanding.

I'm staying positive because YuvLe / TwiRaj are meant to be together, after all they are first line leads, kunj is parallel lead but he is not meant to tie knot with twinkle maybe he will make yuvraj fall in real love with twinkle because he was taking her for granted till now, mostly physically attracted according to his acts, I wish he will love her in reality.. I'm amazed to see if a three year long relationship really ends in few moments like this or is this just an well played act by my two lovebirds. After all its tashan e ishq.
... May the real love wins... 😳
Edited by MN11 - 9 years ago