Tashan-E-Ishq - A show worth every penny spent!

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TASHAN-E-ISHQ REVIEW

Show Specification:
Show Name : Tashan E Ishq
Genre : Family Drama / RomCom
Channel : Zee TV / Zee TV HD
Production House : Essel Vision
Time Slot : 8:00 - 8:30 pm IST Mon-Fri
First Repeat : 11:30 pm IST (same day)
TRP Expectations : 0.5>2.0
Run Time : Approximately 23 minutes

Lead Cast:
- Zain Imam as Yuvraj Luthra | Main male lead
- Jasmin Bhasin as Twinkle Tarneja | Main female lead
- Sidhant Gupta as Kunj Sarna | Second male lead
- Eva Grover as Anita Luthra | UV's mom
- Vaishnavi Mahant Leela Taneja | Twinkle's mom

Basis for reviewing the show:
- All the show Promos and Show Song on YouTube.
- All Episodes of Week # 1 - (Episodes 1 to 5)

============================

Promo's Review:

Promo 1:
Twinkle and Yuvraj at Gurudwara, Twinkle praying to god to end the fight between the families, just then their mom's started fighting and the two run to intervene and maybe stop it.
(Promo clearly shows the concept of the show #Tashan-E-Ishq, no doubts here.)

Promo 2:
Twinkle compares do'es and don'ts about clothing and party etc. Says she loves UV (Yuvraj) but don't want to lie her mom. She is sad about the problem and in dilemma.
(Twinkles honest nature and her problem)

Promo 3:
In Luthra's party a man (Business associate) asks the reason about the party to Anita Luthra just then Twinkle's mom comes in with Twinkle and says its for Taneja's (their) loss in losing the contract but tells that they are sorry to inform that they have got the contract. Anita is shocked as Leela throws the papers on her, UV and Twinkle come face to face to defend their mom's but Leela takes twinkle back, Twinkle is seen sending a flying kiss with a wink, UV replying the same.
(Shows UV and Twinkle in love despite their mom's are enemies.)

Promo 4:
Twinkle makes Pizza for UV, they seem to be married couple (maybe), UV taunts did she ever stepped into the kitchen. Twinkle asks him just to taste, UV demands her to feed him, She makes excuse, UV pulls her hand and finds its injured. She tells it got burnt while making.
(Twinkles and UV's intense love for each-other)

Promo 5:
UV and Twinkle point revolvers at each-other and acts as if they are bitter enemies then starts laughing.
(Showing their fake enmity in front of the world.)

YouTube Title Track Video:
Many scenes showing Twinkle at Gurudwara, UV pouring flower petals on Twinkle in the bedroom, Both on Car bonnet fighting and loving, UV taking Twinkle on bike and many other scenes showing their happy and personal time spent together.
(Leaves no clue that the story is only about UV and Twinkle love story. #Tashan-E-Ishq)

Coming to the Episode I won't be writing the whole written update but only the over all picture.

Episode 1:
Episode number one! Hmm... as expected and a general norm these days every show starts with a prayer or something similar showing the religion they follow and introducing the main characters. It was all good until the Taneja's and Luthra's dash and starts fighting, The army of bodyguards surrounding shows they are really rich, but showing off so much of raw cash in the public and competing over it with more money was really a low act placed by the super excited CVs of the show. The showcasing of costly cars and all was not bad and constructed the standard they belonged but competing in cash one on one is not a good act. Then comes the Hero in a typical south Indian movie stunt style, their casual dialogues and cheap words gave a little laughter but contradicting with the standard they belong, perhaps its their basic style or the two love birds playing. Rest all was good, the episode was overall good except the flaunting of money power they showed, showing off raw cash is a very bad idea. The dresses / attire are normal and nothing to comment about those are expected. The first episode left with a good mark of introduction except some lose ends and weak imagination. Expressions to be talked about were superb overall, the characters played well thanks to the experienced cast deployed for such a family drama focused at Young teens to old ladies.

Episode 2:
The second episode! The expectations were higher this time and a hope to not see their previous mistakes, the episode was about Twinkle journey to become Miss. Amritsar, it was nice episode overall, with Twinkle's participation. But again Anita showing off cash and trying to buy a National Singer was a very cheap thought, instead some more imaginative trick was expected. Leaving the cash I think Mr. Mika Singh was in a hurry so the director cut is scenes to wind up his role because I was expecting him to speech a few lines with regard to his decision. The episode showed the soft and caring side of mother and Twinkle's down to earth nature with his childish behavior to snap a selfie. The character of Twinkle sometimes fluctuates to extremes and goes dull a bit but its not of a concern until she plays well. No negatives for her. Then again the hero arrived with a bang at the very end and takes the heroine in a filmy style, abducting Twinkle on the bike. It was totally unexpected and showstopper! Overall the episode was better than the first. I hope this momentum continues up.

Episode 3:
The number three! Episode number three are always expected to bring in loyal viewers and I expected the show to play safe, UV telling Twinkle he dared because he loves and cares, it was fantastic. This pair always plays their magic no matter their overacting, sincerely UV's dialogues in English were really overacting, including the accent he used seemed more of an acting than the usual tone. They add Twinkle's friend at end the matter and be safe was a wise plan, I appreciate it, but again These two mother's act of measuring everything in money was not god. I still don't understand the role of several bodyguards standing inside home. I guess its used to show how rich they are but this is a weak thought. Coming over the Leela and Twinkle scene, this mother and daughter are perfect players, showing their worries but the peak point was when Twinkle tells to God (Babaji) she eats one Roti less whenever she lies, it was really a touching one. Next again my Hero plays his best at home by fooling his mom. I was amazed to find Twinkle in his cupboard, it was refreshing to see CVs got brains but they uses less. The episode ends with a note that UV and Twinkle are true lovers and they are playful and daring at the same time, this was the best these characters showed especially when Twinkle sets out to go back through the door instead of Balcony as she usually did. Next about the other actors, introducing other members of the family in the same comedy style was really entertaining.

Episode 4:
The number four! Expected to lower the excitement and tune low. As the show was sweet till now a better villain group was badly needed I guess this is what the CVs thought as the entry of the second lead entered, I think this was too early to introduce Sarna's in to the game. Mr. Manohar Sarna and her wife came in but their scenes were worth not watching! Yes they are the useless creatures in my POV, blind dumbos', sorry no offense for the real characters, I would like to blame CVs for opening their character book that way, Its OK to show them punctual and rich but the way they were portrayed they are nothing more than a selfish money hungry family, with an added dose of superstitions by the priest and fool Mr. Manohar Sarna, I feel pity for Mrs. Sarna feel sorry that even today a mother of a son has to bear all this as if its her job to be quiet, making me hate their son and I just wish Kunj will never be like them. Leaving this issue aside, Twinkle's dream man played the right mystery game and I loved the hiding game there. The next part of the episode focused on a new track Twinkle's friend engagement preparations. Loved the way Twinkle and UV had the phone call and Twinkle challenges him to come to her home to see her and the way UV promises not only to come but compliment her in front of all; they never fail to win my heart and decision to spend my money to watch them. The episode was average, as it was a bit spoiled by Sarna's.

Episode 5:
So it was already Number 5! The last show of the week! I was expecting a twist down the lane but there was excitement and entertainment booked for the next show. The party began and as usual it was high-fi, but again showing off money and richness formula was not good to see, but it played positive in finding out the Mr. Sarna is money hungry animal {with vampire teeth (LOL!)}. I really hate this man, sorry no offense again for the real actor portraying it I respect his acting. Leaving all this aside Twinkle played a bit childish and judgmental but it was OK, her acting and expressions were realistic when she missed her love. I was glued to the show just to see Mr. Hero's entry in number five, and yes! He gets all the votes to watch this show, it was just something super above my expectations, the Dabangg style of the Policeman he adopted though a little over do, but it was worth watching each frame of the scene, this superb dance and Twinkle's cute expressions were synchronous and played fantastically, underestimating the fact that nobody wondered why a senior police officer was dancing in a party??? Ok coming back to the rock'n'roll fun, I loved the way he said openly "Ek dum pataka lag rahi hai" and the idea of Heart shaped lights on the Glares were extremely well thought. I applause for the first time for the wonder CVs of the show.

Episode 6: (Bonus)
Reviewing the preview of the upcoming episode, I'm really excited for Twinkle's comedy performance and at the same time afraid about her confession in that drunken state, even more worried that Mr. Sardarji's (our Hero UV) mustaches were about to come off, and Twinkle madly in love with him and in a public party confession expected, And perhaps if luckily Kunj to make an entry, The next episode preview is just he thing to trigger you to change your channel to Zee at 8:00 pm sharp on Monday the 17th Aug. I'm really excited about what the CVs have in store for me to say yes!

"Tashan-E-Ishq - A show worth every penny spent!"

That's all for my very first and maybe the last review for this show, this was in response to all the negativity that's being spread by the so call popular reviews posting worthless biased reviews on day one!

I hope you got your answer by now, is this show worth every penny of yours? Post in your comments below.

And last but not the least, I won't give stars to judge and rate the show on my review, its your job to tell yourself.

A very big thank you to everybody who read my review, I love this show and yes it has already won the top spot on my favourites list.

-MN

P. S. Plz. Ignore typos

Edited by MNsTrous - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Thank you! 😊
CuteMonsta thumbnail
so many views and only one comment?
Edited by MN11 - 9 years ago
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Thank you so much.. 😳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MN11

Thank you so much.. 😳

😳

Word Count: 0

CuteMonsta thumbnail
I guess people don't like big reviews here. Or maybe the warning on the first line says no comments if not read completely so maybe people here won't read and just comment. I'm shocked! My reviews on other forums had 6-8 pages..so I guess this is my last here.