Ek dum pataka lag rahi hai...

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg! Todays episode.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Omg I'm rolling on floor laughing...

UV! Omg what to say.. this guy is so awesome...

What a fabulous entry and performance... sab ke saamne Dabangg police officer. And twinkle's lighting glares... buahahah...

Todays episode was the bestest of the bestest of all the serials I have watched to date..

100% paisa wasool..

Twinkle 😳 she was looking sooo cutee.. and the glow on her face when UV was around her was sooo lovely.. blushing all the time.😉

Scared about the mondays episode.. shes gonna confess (itni jaldi)😲

Okay so coming back to my senses... lol😆

Episode was boring at the beginning.. again money show off .. im tired about it.. but the fun sharted when twinkle gave a lecture to usha,👏 and then she was feeling bad.. 🤢then over the episode she showed how much she missed UV, 😳I loved her expressions..😊

So finally UV entered into the show..😛 it became rock n roll fun..😆. twinkle recognized at the first look ..wow .. 😉it proves her true love.. 😳her beautiful smile turned on.. 😊she looked like a doll.😃.well emotions played well..I love her acting..😳

First the dabang song .. omg I was laughing like hell..😆
And mr romeo flirting over her openly.. and that showstopper with the heart lighting over the glares.. buahaha.. superb idea..👏

Next dil ka legaye chain and his dialogue, ek dum pataka lag rahi hai.. bubuhhahaha... he is madly in love...😳

After that bomb exploded..

Twinkle ate paani puri with wine I guess... she was out of her senses,, even UV was like that.. they both said they are going to confess to each other.. and goes to leela and were about to confess.. UV ki moonch was coming out. Sardar ji tussi chah gaye but aapki moonche nikal gayi..😆

And Twinkle dancing in mondays episode makes the show extremely excited..😳

For me this is just the show of my type..😛

Ek dum jhakkas... 👏

Dont mind about the typos. .. im excited ..lol

Feel free to Share your thoughts..

-MN

Edited by MN11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
agree the episode was mind blowing i loved all the small small love stories UV and twinkle were just too good
finally pataka bol diya
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice review dear
i just loved the episode
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed!
Totally paisa vasool episode today. Though first part was bit boring loved quite a lot about today. Totally enjoyed todays episode 😳 loved Yuviraj's dabangg wala dance and Twinkles expression when she recognized that it was Yuvi 😆 I really loved how he said Ek dum pataka lag rahi hai 😳 Eagerly waiting for Mondays episode!
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Agreed!

Totally paisa vasool episode today. Though first part was bit boring loved quite a lot about today. Totally enjoyed todays episode 😳 loved Yuviraj's dabangg wala dance and Twinkles expression when she recognized that it was Yuvi 😆 I really loved how he said Ek dum pataka lag rahi hai 😳 Eagerly waiting for Mondays episode!

😆😳 haha same pinch!!
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_DD

Haha yup...though he did overacting...he was pretty cute...acha time pass Hua..made me laugh..so bang on...n I just love when he says pataka lag rahi hai..in that total Punjabi accent..

i loved his overacting, well played act.. my tummy was painting with laughter.. 🤣
Loved the dialogue.
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

nice review dear

i just loved the episode

Thank you soo much... 😳 me 2 loved the episode...😛
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

agree the episode was mind blowing i loved all the small small love stories UV and twinkle were just too good
finally pataka bol diya

hmm... my favorite episode till now.. 😳😃 UV and Twinkle OMG they look soo cute together.. I was sticked to the TV screen,, literally... 😆 haan pataka bol diya.. 😉😆
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MN11

Thank you soo much... 😳 me 2 loved the episode...😛

most welcome 😳
dont want yuvin separation 😭
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

most welcome 😳
dont want yuvin separation 😭

Me too but kya karein story mein good bad time hota hi hai na.. I just wish yuvraj comes to his senses soon and knows he is In real love with twinkle. And I wish twinkle and yuvraj get into a secret game once again.

These two are soo cute together. I'm watching only for this pair.