Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

NOTE

It was just a few days back I realized that I last updated this in June, 😆

Half a year passed. ! 😕

Such a lazy person I am?

Okay, someone asked for a flashback, so that is why I wrote this, and this is ... I don't know.

Thank you !
Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ,they knw each frm 13 n 15 ...wanna knw wt went wrong BTW dem update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

* This is just a filler update *

Part 9b

"Ma, did you hear this?" Sharon climbed down the stairs carelessly, skipping steps in between to reach her mom fast, the news Swayam just gave her made her day. The excitement to share the news with her mom was clearly visible on her face.

"What Sharon, please be careful. Why are you running like this?" Avantika scolded Sharon,

"Woh sab chodo, I got selected to my school's basketball team. Waahhhooo, I'm so happy." She started to dance around her mother holding her hand making her dance along with her.

"What, basketball? Isn't that a boy's game?"

Hearing what her mother just said Sharon stopped her dance, giving her a skeptical look Sharon walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, opening the refrigerator she took a bottle and poured some cold water to a glass,

"Sharon,"

"Yes, mom" taking a sip from the glass she settled beside her mother who was sitting near the dining table.

"You know, you shouldn't play basketball; you shouldn't wear this ripped jeans and faded T-shirts; you should wear dresses, this is so underrated."

"Mom, are you calling my dressing sense underrated?" Sharon dramatically rolled her eyes at Avantika who was just staring at her daughter.

"Or what should I call it? You are not being a GIRL."

"That's because I'm not a girl."

"What?"

"Mom, leave it, I like what I do, and what I wear."

"But Sharon,"

"Have I ever interfered in your life, have I ever commented on what you do, nahi na... So just let it be." Sharon shrugged her shoulders and stood up to leave. "And yeah, Swayam literally begged our coach for this chance, so I owe him; so I need some money because I will be treating him soon." After that, she disappeared into her bedroom.

Contrary to her character next day, Sharon went to meet Swayam on the basketball court. He was in the middle of a game, as soon as he saw Sharon approaching him; he stopped playing and walked up to her.

"Welcome to the team Sharon" He hugged her placing his one arm around her waist and one around her shoulder, "Thank you Swayam, Thank you for doing this." She reciprocated his gestures and smiled against his shoulders.

"I don't want your thanks, Madam, and you know what I want," after releasing her from his hold, he licked his lips, therefore Sharon knew what he was referring.

"Your treat is on the way, Sir." She grinned at him and they both burst out laughing catching attention from others.

"Come, I will introduce you to them." he literally dragged her towards his teammates and shouted to stop the game.

"Guys, this is Sharon, the same girl I have been talking about, our new team member,"

They all welcomed Sharon with a huge grin and after playing a game everyone left, leaving Sharon and Swayam alone.

"Hello Sharon, I'm Rey, and this is Vicky, we are Swayam's best friends" Rey walked up to them after changing, "I know how to introduce myself Rey," Vicky smacked Rey's shoulder and glare at him.

"I don't care; this is a game where the fittest will survive," Rey responded and laughed along with Swayam including Sharon at Vicky.

It was Swayam's final year at school and for the boys also, and next year they will be enrolling into the college and therefore, before he leaves, he wanted to help Sharon to achieve something she wanted to do. He had seen it on her bucket list that she always wanted to play for the school's basketball team so he helped her to complete her one wish out of thousands of other wishes.

After that day Sharon became one of the best players in the team. She always spent time with them until next year, next year the boys went out of school and Sharon formed a new team, a girl's only team.

After two more years she joined Swayam's college, there again, she became his junior.

The college days were different, her life changed from that point. It was not like school, college was nothing like she expected to be.

I dont have an idea about why i wrote this, I'm insane ! 😛

There won't be any more flashback anytime soon ! So i had to finish about their school life.

Don't be confused, Swayam met Sharon when she was 13 and he was 15. They both were in the same school, and Taani was Sharon's classmate, Sharon met Rey and Vickey when she was in school. Sharon joined the team when she was 15.

Thank you !

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Varun is a true friend..liked him very much.

Flashback part is awesome
They knew each other since childhood..
Loved it

Thanks
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates. Very interesting continue soon please
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Awesome update ,they knw each frm 13 n 15 ...wanna knw wt went wrong BTW dem update soon

Will do soon.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome update.. 👏

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thanks .

Word Count: 1

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Thanks a lot for the updates. Very interesting continue soon please

Thank you. 😛
shreyabiswas03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one is really fantastic
jaldi jaldi update do warna
m apke timeline pe post pe post dal ke preshan kr dungi..