you have to update soon!!
update soon!*Strict orders*πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

di attyachar kar rahe ho adi ke upar! 🀣
Is it so?πŸ˜†

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bhaumi_vrushan

Wow n just wow awsm story with uniqueness... Just love it... I read in ur note dat should left d story half n u again stated... Plz continue wid this FF... Bcz I like it so much n waiting for d next part... Update soon... big hugs from my side... Just awsm FF both u were writing...

Thank you so much dear for such a lovely words. πŸ€—
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

awesome partπŸ‘

lovedd ttt😊

Thank you. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

The story is going Amazing ...

Poor Adi ...he is unwell as being 3 he still can't speak but i loved how sharon descibed his antics being quite similar to his father ...still hoping dat his father is none other den Swayam as sharon cant love someone else πŸ˜‰

Loved the bond between Sharon Priya n Rosy and how Rosy affecting Adi in a good way making him active ...

Swayam is excited to meet sharon want to ask her why she left him and can she move on as he still loves him but Sharon finds something fishy entering new work place as she still unaware dat Swayam is her new boss but she somewhere knew her life is gonna change πŸ˜ƒ

u beautifully descibred their meet after 4 long years the way sharon sensed him wid his smell and not wanted to show her true feelings so she refused to look into his eyes as he can read her like open book and loved how dey still love each other but still not wanted to let their feelings out
The beating heart has always been a sign of him being close to me, my heart hammered against my rib cage, I was afraid that it might come out.

Being so close yet so far away from each other and creating a shell around after knowing dat its all of no use ...excited about nxt chapter πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Update soon

Thank you sooo much. πŸ€—
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hey keechu

That's great to c all ur stories being updated

And coming to this one another beautiful one from your side
Finally they meet

The past is yet to unfold
Misunderstandings have bought a great change in both

And as I is yet to start speaking!! Add on to Sharon's miseries

Well looks like its jus the beginning!!

Very well written update

The updated versions have so much to know and get back to their right versions
Update asap

Thank you so much Mythreyi . πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: VruShan_FanGirl

Sorry sorry
mujhe laga me comment kiya tha

Sharon pov was too GOOD
Adi is so cute and love the bond of mother son duo
he reminds her of his father cause he just like his father (hai kon woh)

Rosy mahn she is awesome

doctor????
Adi can't speak:0
Dii last upd me Swayam got attack now this :(

SwaRon meet was full of shock , excitement and with one question WHAT IS THERE PAST ????
And love the updated version of both of them (while don't know what was there LAST VERSION)

All over love this update because finally now past will open(swaron last version) and present will be known (Adi)
love you & sorry for forgetting to comment and and will love watch full on tashan between swaron

Its ok. πŸ˜›

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all chapters in one go and its awesome. Pls update soon pls.
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awsome updates
Loved it
Plz update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Awsome updates

Loved it
Plz update soon

Thank you !
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Part Nine

Smiling triumphantly, I drew a line over, Meeting with Sharon'; I was pleased with myself for attaining something I have been waiting for a long time. Sharon has changed a lot, now she is a new person and it feels like I have never known this girl in my life.

"What the heck are you doing?" Varun shouted near my ear, horrified with the intrusion I hurriedly got up from the chair and hid my diary behind my back.

How did he enter my house and when? Why did I not notice?

"Is that a bucket list?" he asked, uncertain about what he saw.

"What! No, it is not." I replied, "Why would I have a bucket list?"

"That's exactly what I want to ask...," "... that's retarded."

"I told you, it's not a bucket list." Shrugging my shoulder, I let it pass.

"Then why on earth you were crossing above meeting with Sharon'." He air quoted.

"How did you see? Don't you know that you should not sneak into someone's personal things?" I asked agitated, how he could just do that to me.

"I don't care!" He sang and sat on a chair far from mine, I mentally thanked my stars for that. "So why were you making a bucket list, you know that's crazy?"

"Why it's crazy?"

"It's so feminine!" He responded as it was a usual fact. Rolling my eyes at him, I sat where I was initially sitting. "It's not feminine; nobody has said before that a man can't make a bucket list." I reasoned, this is what I like about Varun, he doesn't treat me, someone who is a successful person, who runs the business like his life depended on it, he doesn't treat me like those media do, he knows me, and he knows what I'm doing.

"But usually girls do that, you know Shivani has a huge list," he literally widened his arm to show me its length. Sometimes it is so difficult to differentiate him from a kid; he acts like a small boy.

"So what? As her boyfriend, it's your responsibly to help her to fulfill it."

"You want me to help her?" his eyes were practically out of its sockets, He was amused as if I said the world's biggest stupid thing ever. I nodded at him.

"It's crazy man! And her wishes are THE CRAZIEST'; it is even the name of her list." He shouted. "You know she wants to jump from a cliff without any precaution." a scary look appeared on his face, and I could envision that so easily, Varun is running away and Shivani hot on his tail chasing him. I chuckled at this boy's fate.

"What? That girl is crazy," he glared, "Anyway, from where you got this habit?"

"Err,"

"Spill the beans,"

"Sharon once told me that... "

"Swayam come down, our guests are here," My mom yelled from downstairs, she has been busy since morning, preparing something special in the kitchen, she was expecting some guests and even had informed me that I should be here to welcome them.

"Who could be that?" I murmured, and bid adieu to Rey, who was talking with me on Skype. I shut down my computer and stood up to see a girl in a blue frock, standing beside my door, and drooling over my game collection. She even eyed my basketball, which was lying on the floor near my bed stand. "That's my favorite color, blue!" I exclaimed silently, without taking my eyes off her. She was a beautiful girl but she looked uncomfortable, may be irritated. A cute frown was there on her forehead and my perverted mind wanted to erase it with my fingers.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I walked up to her, and stood in front, crossing my arms over my chest, I did that to give her an intimidating look, but to my surprise, she copied my action and stood with her head high.

"I'm Sharon, and I'm your guest." She replied in a bored tone.

I already liked her, she was cute, but what caught me was her attitude, she tried to be intimidating but she appeared cute.

I chuckled at her and nodded my head. "I'm Swayam, and I'm your host," I replied and bowed down slightly, making her grin so brightly.

"Bhai, You already met her." Taani walked up to us.

"Yeah,"

"We were coming to call you, but suddenly mom called me, Come mom calling us,"

"You guys go, I will just come."

"Okay."

Taani pulled Sharon along with her and I stood there smiling sheepishly.

That was the first time I met her, I think she was 13 at that time and I was 15. Time flew away and we became best of friends, it only took us a little time to know about each other and to share our secrets. Her parents were my parent's old friends and because of the relation they had, it was easy for us to get along. They stayed in the same lane and we both met each other regularly, we spend a lot of time together. Though we both studied in the same school she never acknowledged me there, there she behaved as if I was a stranger. Maybe because of the popularity I had, she always stayed away and she was always with Taani.

"Mom, I'm going to meet Sharon, will be back soon," After throwing away my bag to the bed I ran out of my house to Sharon's.

"Okay, don't be late." I heard my mom's voice slightly, as I was already out of my house.

Smiling brightly I walked up to Avantika aunty who was watering the plants, "Good evening aunt,"

"Good evening Swayam,"

"Sharon he?" I inquired over enthusiastically; my happiness was evident. Sharon always made me happy, being with her always felt like home.

"Yeah, just came from school."

"I will go and see her." Without waiting for her reply, I ran towards Sharon's bedroom.

This is just like a family for me. I pushed open her door without knocking, after all, who knocks before entering your best friend's bedroom. However, to my dismay, an empty room welcomed me; her bag was there on her bed in a condition that some books had been pulled out.

"Sharon, are you there?"

"Swayam, what are you doing here at this time?" she called out from her bathroom.

Ohh, she was getting freshened up. Smiling, I sat on her bed beside where her bag was.

"I'm waiting, come out fast."

"Why, what happened?"

"I have good news."

"What is that?"

"First come out of that damn bathroom Sharon,"

"Okay, in few minutes,"

I rummaged in her bag, which was there on her bed, and a red cover caught my eyes,

"What is this?" Pulling out the red cover from under the pile of books, I opened it. A smile made its way to my lips when I realized that it was Sharon's diary.

"You keep a diary," I exclaimed loudly for Sharon to hear.

"Swayam, don't open it." I could imagine her scarred face, 'ha ha ha, this is going be fun,' I thought in my evil mind.

"Why? Are there any secrets that I do not know? Then let me see."

My mouth hung open when I saw our one picture on the first page, "You love me that much,"

"What?"

"Our picture in the first page."

"Because your idiotic face reminds me that, I have someone beside me."

"You will always have,"

I turned the page further and that is when I came across with something interesting, 'bucket list'. Before I could read through her wishes Sharon came out of the bathroom and snatched it away from me.

"What are you doing Swayam?" Sharon gave me her famous death glare.

"I was just looking through that,"

"And you know that it's wrong to check someone's personal things without their permission."

"I'm different Sharon; I have the right to check your personal things."

She rolled her eyes at me and put her diary safely away from me.

"Why do you have a bucket list?"

"Because I have a lot to do, and it gives me the push."

"How?"

"When you see it, the desire to complete it will generate, and it will make you passionate to achieve it."

I stared at her speechlessly; her words were deep.

"Swayam,"

Varun pulled me out of my thoughts. When I looked up, he was standing beside me.

"Is it necessary to do what you are doing?"

"Huh,"

"I'm asking about Sharon,"

"How did you enter my house?"

"That's not an answer to my question. Anyways Rosy opened the door for me."

"Rosy!"

When the realization hit me, I ran to my kitchen, Rosy knows Adi, and no one can help me more than her.

There is a small continuation of this part in the next page. CLICK HERE

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago