Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: A.S.P.I.R.E

If that pleases you Sumesh .. waisay go and check on the "thank you" thread opened by Shveta ( i hope it is her ) πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks....πŸ˜ƒI just saw that & reported the thread too...Hope mods will find whether Its multiple ID or not...I had a bad expereince earleir with antara Mitra Fake chat....

sumesh thumbnail

You can also add my name in Shveta FC πŸ˜ƒ

OOPS Shveta FC not in my hands..Some one else created it who vanished nw I guess....am just making that topic active whenever I coem to IF though many shevta fans are bc in fighting/Supporting in other topics rather coming in Fan club πŸ˜ƒ
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

Thanks....πŸ˜ƒI just saw that & reported the thread too...Hope mods will find whether Its multiple ID or not...I had a bad expereince earleir with antara Mitra Fake chat....

I know it sucks when you experience something like that ! Sorry to hear about that !
sumesh thumbnail

From today onwards I am gonna be promoting both Sameer/Sanchu and Mona/Shveta .. πŸ˜ƒ

woohoooooooooooooooo Thats gr8....wht made u to think like thsi all of sudden thoughπŸ˜†
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

woohoooooooooooooooo Thats gr8....wht made u to think like thsi all of sudden thoughπŸ˜†

I thought about it this ffor a while.. I had been wanting to start this monday itself .. But was busy with stuff and didn't post ... So when I did log in this morning, I posted this thread... I thought to myself and came to a realization ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by A.S.P.I.R.E - 17 years ago
sumesh thumbnail

I thought about it this ffor a while.. I had been wanting to start this monday itself .. But was busy with stuff and didn't post ... So when I did log in this morning, I posted this thread... I thought to myself and came to a realization ! πŸ˜ƒ

woohoooooooooooooooooo atlast we had same fav Shveta & Sanchita too...Didnt even need to check our fav in next reality show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nw I will surely add ur name....pls post in in sanchu join thread if possible...waiting to reach 100 members there LOL
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck to both Shveta and Mona 😊
indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

were you praying to GOWTHAMA BUDDHA lately?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Buddham saranam gacchami
Dharmam saranam gacchami
Sangham saranam gacchami

BLESS YOU....πŸ‘πŸ‘

indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good luck to both
& to sancho & sameer πŸ˜‰

may the best win...
anonmember thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank u so muchπŸ˜›....U made my day...πŸ˜ƒ

So u like sanchu too😊....Let me campaign for her too...πŸ˜†

VOTING DETAILS :

SMS SANCHITA to 7575
CALL 190 4424 7575 04
ONLINE https://lilchamps.sifymax.com/newadmin/Littlechamp_vote_page. php

If u like Sanchita do join in this list too...πŸ˜‰
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/441283

Hope my both deserving ladies(Shveta & Sanchita) will win too....Cheers !!! MY votes are splitted due to voting for both....πŸ˜ƒ

All the best to Shveta & Mona again!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good job Sumesh! Spread the word about Sanchita and Lil Champs everywhere you get a chance!! Yeah! But don't call Sanchita a lady hehe or else people will think she's too old to win. Got it? πŸ˜ƒ

Nice post Shweta. πŸ˜ƒ To be honest, I don't care who wins cos I rather support Sanchita in Lil Champs section. πŸ˜› Both Mona and Shveta ROCK. But its AMAZING how Shveta has visited the forum OMG! SO cool. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ Maybe Mona will pay her fans a visit tomorrow. πŸ˜†